Chapter Thirty-One✨Loki

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 31 - Loki

Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014

Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014. Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013. Space, Mind, and Time stones in New York City 2012.

"All right. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams. One shot."

All of us changed into our Quantum Realm suits and walked in a classic dramatic superhero fashion to the machine.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck."

"He's pretty good at that," I heard Rocket whisper.

"Right?"

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green."

"Tractors engaged."

"You sure you don't wanna come with our group? It'd be great for you to see the Ancient One again," Steve gave my hand a squeeze.

"I'm sure. There are people I need to see on Asgard, people I need to talk to," I smiled reassuringly. Steve picked up on what I was implying.

"Alright. I understand how much you miss them. Stay safe."

Smirking, I shrugged, "You know me, safety is my middle name."

"Actually, it's Vala, which is prettier," Nat chuckled from behind us, "Look alive team! Get into your groups. See you in a minute."

All of us shrunk and were sent back in time.

Rocket, Thor, and I popped up in the lower levels of the Asgardian Palace, just outside the prisons to avoid suspicion, although they wouldn't do anything to me. It would be Rocket and Thor that were questionable, considering Thor wasn't his usual self and Rocket was completely new.

"Everyone stay close together and don't make any loud noises," I spread my hands out and cast an illusion around us, essentially making us invisible.

Slowly, cautiously, we moved across the prison floor, staying silent as to not break the illusion. It wasn't until I saw Loki in his cell that my focus wavered. He was lying there, tossing an apple repeatedly into the air.

"You guys go ahead, there's something I need to do," I whispered, waving the two off as I stepped out of the illusion.

"Wha- wait, (Y/n)-" Rocket tried to pull me back, "We have a mission."