Chapter Twenty-One✨Disassembled

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 21 - Disassembled

Wanda and I stepped out of the van once we were finished changing, joining the others a few minutes later

Wanda and I stepped out of the van once we were finished changing, joining the others a few minutes later. We split into four different groups. Sam and Bucky in the terminal, Clint and Wanda were in the building across from us, and Scott was ground support.

Steve and I ran towards the chopper Clint had ready. As we neared, an electro disabler slammed into the chopper, disabling it. We looked up, glaring at Tony and Rhodey.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport," Tony said sarcastically, "Don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird," Rhodey agreed, playing along with the bit.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this," Steve tried to explain.

"Princess," T'Challa leapt over a truck, giving me a nod of respect. I had to hand it to him, even if I had been upset with what he said earlier, he was still well raised.

"Your Majesty," I smirked, feeling the Talisman heat up. It was ready for a fight.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy," Steve insisted.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony I can't."

"Steve," Nat spoke up, "You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!"

A small man, a teenager if I didn't know any better, swung out from behind us, shooting a spider web from his wrist and stealing Steve's shield, binding his wrists as well.

"So you criticize us for Wanda being so young and yet you bring in another child," I frowned disappointedly, raising my hands as preparation for the fight I knew was coming.

"Hey, everyone," the kid greeted awkwardly.

"You've been busy," Steve said sarcastically.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep- I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed away my life," I sneered.

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of JSOC guys with no compunction about being impolite."