Chapter Twenty-Five✨Ursbi

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 25 - Ursbi

A/n: Casually slides into the DM's after forgetting to update

A/n: Casually slides into the DM's after forgetting to update. Super sorry guys! I was in a car on the way to Arkansas and the weekend was insane. Enjoy!

~*~

It was warmer than I thought it would be, but the chill in the air reminded me that it was still relatively early in the spring season. Breathing in the city air, I nodded once and set off down the sidewalk.

I had done my research before coming here for my mission, and knew exactly where I would spend my time looking out for my target. A Panera Bread on the route they reportedly took every day. That intel was thanks to Shuri's face tracking tech, some simple searching doing the rest for me.

I walked into the casual restaurant, going for the bathroom immediately. Before I had left the sanctum I shifted into a random person, and when in the bathroom I did that again, a woman who passed by the nursing home when I was entering the day before.

Stepping out I walked up to the front counter, ordering some food. When they had my order I sat down in a table close to the window, taking small sips of my water while I waited.

"Here you are," my waiter set my food in front of me.

"Thank you," I smiled politely, immediately digging in.

Knowing that I was pregnant, however recent, reminded me how important it was to eat good meals. Especially now that there was another person I would be caring for. I felt extremely thankful that I was given another batch of gunga last year at Varian's wedding. I had been using it sparingly, meaning I had enough to last throughout my pregnancy.

Taking my time eating despite my quick start, I stared out the window. My eyes only strayed from the street when my phone buzzed with a call from Steve. Picking it up I resumed my surveillance.

"Byph?"

"How's everything going? Eyes on the target yet?"

Steve, still in Wakanda- which was a secure location, could speak english, but because he now understood some Orveonian, we agreed it would be best to speak that in public situations where we would seem suspicious speaking about missions in a language everyone else could understand.

Upon hearing a displeased grumbling from behind me, I glanced over at a man sitting at the table behind me. Trying to ignore it, I answered Steve's question.

"Wy...Zign," my eyes caught sight of exactly who I was looking for, walking casually down the street, "Oru! Hixt hew fesh. Vust juh."

I ended the call abruptly. As I was picking up my purse the same man from before spoke. A few simple words that told me all I needed to understand why he was grumbling.