✨Christmas Special✨

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Christmas Special

A/n: Heavily based off of the Brooklyn Nine-Nine episode "Halloween IV" because that show is amazing

A/n: Heavily based off of the Brooklyn Nine-Nine episode "Halloween IV" because that show is amazing...That is all

~*~

"Attention Avengers! And Merry Christmas Eve."

"Oh Atreya."

"Why does Mr Stark find it necessary to stand on the coffee table when we would pay attention to his words anyways?"

"The last time he did this was when he announced that Pepper made him go sober for a week. Pretty sure he was drunk while making that announcement too."

The Avengers watched in amused interest as Tony created a spectacle on the main living rooms coffee table. A Santa hat was perched atop his head, a sleek wooden box held tightly in his hands. (Y/n) took a long sip from her hot chocolate, the rich taste hitting her tastebuds immediately.

"As I just said, it is Christmas Eve. But, it is also more than that. This is the first Christmas with the majority of the Avengers at the tower. Thor is off doing boring space stuff, and Clint is with his family, but we have the true Avengers here and that's what matters."

"Clint would shoot you if he heard you say that," (Y/n) took another drink from her mug.

"Yeah, and Thor would strike you with lightning," Nat added, feet swinging off the side of her seat.

"Good thing they aren't here then. As I was saying, because of all of us being gathered, I propose a challenge."

"What kind of challenge?" Wanda questioned, obviously intrigued.

"Inside this box is a solid gold medal with Best Avenger inscribed in it. The first person who can steal it from the kitchen counter and keep it in their grasp until midnight, Christmas, will win it."

"Boring," Nat shouted, throwing her head back, "I thought you were better than that Stark."

"And I thought you would say that," Tony shot back, "That's why I have an increased offer. Along with the medal, you would win a week in any one of my vacation homes. All expenses paid for."

Everyone seemed a lot more interested in the heist idea now that Tony brought up a week off. The only two who still weren't hyped was Bruce and Nat, which was to be expected. Nat always loved being lazy around Christmas time, and Bruce knew that the challenge would come with unnecessary stress.

"I'm out," Bruce stated, standing up from his seat on the couch, "All of that seems like a lot of stress and we don't need the Hulk coming out to ruin Christmas. I'll be in the lab."