Chapter Ten✨End of SHIELD

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 10 - End of SHIELD

"It's like we're back in the forties," I grinned, looking over Steve in his new-old uniform

"Can you get us in there without being seen?" Sam asked.

"I think so," trying to think of a spell that could hide us, I slowly made a few turning motions with my hands, "Stick to the shadows just in case, and be quiet."

We entered the compound without much fuss, the spell working better than I thought it would. Once we were inside the main control center, Steve knocked out the guards standing outside. A worker opened the door to see what was going on, catching us as I dropped the spell.

"Move aside son," Steve ordered the smaller man. The guy held his hands up, pointing to where we had to go.

"You want to talk?" I asked Steve, motioning to the speaker. My brows raised in surprise when he shook his head, "But you're Captain America."

"And you're their friend. They'll trust you more."

I bent down to the com, pressing the button, "Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is (Y/n) Altovar. Steve Rogers is here next to me. I know you've heard a lot about us the past few days. Some of you were sent to hunt us down. But the time for lies is over. SHIELD is not what we thought it was. It's been taken over by Hydra. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The Strike and Insight crews are also Hydra, I don't know how many more. But they are in the building.

"Hydra almost has what they want. Absolute control. All of you joined SHIELD for a reason. It's time you stand up, and fight for that reason. If those helicarriers launch Hydra will kill millions. Unless we stop them. I understand that I'm asking a lot of you. The price for freedom is high, I've come to understand that. If we're the only ones willing to pay it, then we will fight to our dying breath. But, I have a feeling we're not."

I stepped away from the com, smiling at the other proudly. Steve nodded in approval.

"Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?"

"Royals are good at coming up with speeches. I only had ten minutes to figure out my goodbye speech to my planet," I shrugged casually, "Let's go."

Sam, Steve, and I ran from the control room, leaving Maria in the control room. She had the extra scale since Nat and Fury were handling Pierce. We passed through the bay and out the launch doors.

"Remember where those chips go, I only need to activate self destruct from one ship."

"How do we tell the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam questioned.