Chapter Sixteen✨Time Off

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 16 - Time Off

"You sure the team will be alright with only two trainers for a while?" I held tightly onto Steve, not wanting to step onto the quinjet ready to take me to Tibet

"It sounds like you don't want to go," Steve chuckled, kissing me lightly, "Coming up with all of these excuses."

"I suppose I am a bit nervous," I admitted, tugging at my sleeve, "The Sorcerer Supreme is known by magic users across the universe, for me to go and train with her is a huge honor. More than meeting Odin for the first time, and he's the king of the Nine Realms."

"You'll do great," Steve assured me, hands rubbing my arms in a comforting motion, "Even though I don't know a lot of people who can use magic, you're amazing at it. You said yourself that you need time to think over everything that has been going on. Take this chance alright?"

"Okay," I sighed in defeat, leaning up and connecting my lips with Steve's again, kissing him goodbye, "I'll be back soon, hopefully. I'll keep you updated. I love you."

"I love you too," Steve mumbled.

"Hey, you gonna hog (Y/n) for yourself?" Nat and the others walked down the path towards the quinjet, "We wanna say goodbye too."

"You gonna give her a kiss?" Steve sassed, smiling all the same.

"Maybe," Nat pulled me in for a hug, chuckling, "Stay alive out there, alright? It won't be the same without you."

"I was assuming it wasn't, but I'm not the only one who isn't a natural color anymore," I motioned to Vision.

"I thought you would want to have this," Wanda held out one of my spellbooks, "The motions depicted did help me with control. Thank you for letting me borrow it."

"Of course Wanda," I pulled the girl into a hug, "Don't be afraid to contact me if you need help with anything. I will miss you all."

"Love you," Steve repeated one last time as I was stepping onto the quinjet.

As the door was closing I waved goodbye, stepping back when I could no longer see the others. I moved up to the cockpit, inputting the coordinates for one of the airports in Tibet. Tony had contacted them and they were allowing me to land and keep the quinjet there.

The trip there was really quite peaceful. Because the ship was on autopilot I was able to relax and sleep. After a small nap I ate a snack that had been packed, and read through my spellbooks. There was a small part of me that wanted to pull out the communicator at the bottom of my bag and talk to my parents, but I resisted the urge.