Chapter Three✨Earth Will Understand

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 3- Earth Will Understand

"Are you still hacking the SHIELD database?" I questioned when Tony noticed me

I got my answer when Fury stormed into the room, "What are you doing, Mr Stark?"

"Kind of been wondering the same thing about you," Tony said casually.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract."

"We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile," Bruce cut in, lowkey defending Tony.

"And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss. What's Phase Two?"

Steve entered the room, slamming a gun down on the table. His eyes travelled around the room, stopping on me and softening a bit. I was pretty much the only one here who had his trust, I had that effect on people, all royalty was supposed to.

"Phase Two is SHIELD uses the cbe to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me."

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're-"

"I'm sorry, Nick," Tony flipped the computers screen, showing off the blueprints for the weapons, "Were you lying?"

"I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit," Steve scoffed in disgust.

At that moment, Thor and Nat walked into the lab. They were calm at first, before noticing the tense air.

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Nat looked to Banner.

"I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed," Bruce scoffed.

"Loki's manipulating you."

"And what exactly, have you been doing?"

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction."

"Because of them," Fury motioned to me and Thor.

The two of us were instinctively standing close to each other. We trusted each other the most, and this is what Asgardian battle tactics looked like, staying close to those you trusted.

"Us?"

"Two and a half years ago Agent Altovar came to Earth. She has the ability to transform herself into any being, dead or alive. Remind me again, how SHIELD discovered you?"