Chapter Eighteen✨The Accords

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 18 - The Accords

"All right, what do you see?"

"Beat cops. Small station. It's a good target."

"There's an ATM, which means-"

"Cameras."

I leaned back in my seat, taking a sip of th foreign coffee in front of me. Before we had settled down at the cafe, I had shifted into a blonde woman with tanned skin. She- I- was dealing with the hot weather in shorts and a t-shirt.

"That means our guy doesnt care about being seen. Doesn't care about casualties. You see that Range Rover around the block?"

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute."

"It's also bulletproof," Nat added, "Which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

"Did you forget that I can move things with my mind? (Y/n) can use magic as well."

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature."

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" That made me chuckle.

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him."

"If he sees us he's going to be running for the hills," I chuckled, making eye  contact with Wanda.

"Says the woman who can transform into anyone."

"Hydra created detectors. If they have them I won't be much use in a different form," I argued.

"Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it," Steve ordered.

I looked over to the truck Steve mentioned. It was driving through the middle of the market recklessly, with no regard to what it was destroying.

"It's a battering ram."

"Go, now!"

Jumping up and out of my chair, I shifted into my uniform. Joining Nat and Wanda along the way, all of us ran to the Institute for Infectious Diseases where the fight was taking place. Steve and Sam were already a step ahead of us, taking out Rumlow's men.

"Rumlow on the third floor," Sam reported to us.

"(Y/n), boost me up."

"What about the gas?' Wanda questioned, looking up at the building wearily.