Chapter Thirteen✨Bad But Not

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 13 - Bad But Not

"Wait, I know this one," I held up a file with Ulysses Klaue on the front, "He works off of the African coast, black market stuff

"Wait, I know this one," I held up a file with Ulysses Klaue on the front, "He works off of the African coast, black market stuff." I noticed the strange looks everyone was giving me, "I had a mission against him once, impersonated his right-hand. He was always talking about some big game changer."

"What's this?" Thor asked, motioning to a mark on Klaue's neck, "It looks like a brand."

Bruce put the picture on a scanner, isolating the image and running it through a wide database of symbols, whether people had been branded by them before or not. After only a few moments of waiting, a match popped up.

"It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief," he explained, eyes squinting at the screen, "In a much less friendly way."

"What dialect?"

"Wakanada? Wa- Wakanda."

Steve and Tony shared a concerned look, "If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..."

"I thought your father said he got the last of it."

"What comes out of Wakanda?"

"The strongest metal on Earth," everyone looked at Steve's shield.

"Helk nersh."

~*~

"I haven't shifted into a man in a while," I mumbled to myself, blocking out the memory of Bucky nearly killing me on the helicarrier. I was currently Pietro, waiting for my cue to step in and join the fight.

"(Y/n) now!"

I jumped down a level, easily avoiding Wanda's magic. She wouldn't hurt her twin brother after all. Stepping in front of the woman, I swiped her legs out from under her. She hit the metal floor with a loud slam, taking a few seconds to recover.

"Pietro, what are you-" She stopped speaking, smirking when she realized who I really was. I took a step back when she stood up, gold discs surrounding my hands.

"You don't have to do this Wanda," I stated, keeping my guard up, "We can help you."

"I don't need help from murderers," Wanda waved her hand, red light flowing through her fingers. When I wasn't thrown back or injured, I lowered my hands in confusion, "Sweet nightmares."

The world around me melted away. I was no longer on the abandoned ship. I wasn't sure where I was for a few moments. But looking at the two moons rising, and the sun setting, told me what I needed to know. I was back home, in the garden.