Chapter Twenty-Six✨Thanos

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 26 - Thanos

"Everything seems to be in order by both planet's standards

"Everything seems to be in order by both planet's standards. A healthy weight and size, and a regular heartbeat. They should be coming within the next two weeks."

"I want them out. I've been dealing with this for a year and I can't handle it anymore," I grit out, hand pressed against my sore back. I felt the baby move in agreement. Pregnancies were never this difficult on my planet. I blamed Steve.

"I'm glad to hear the baby didn't pick up any of the problems I had before the-" Steve was cut off by his phone ringing. Pulling it out, the happy expression he wore faded, "It's Tony."

"What?" I sat up too quickly for the baby's liking, "Chielo could you give us a moment?"

"Of course, I'll move on to my next appointment."

Steve pressed the phone against his ear. "Bruce? Hang on, what attacked you? Wizards? Okay... Okay. Get to the Avengers compound- Oh that's right you don't know where that is. I'll text the address to the phone. We'll get there asap."

Steve put his phone back in his pocket. Expression grim, he turned back to me, explaining what just happened in New York. Another alien invasion, much faster and focused this time.

"We have to go to Vision and Wanda," I slowly stepped off of the examination table, "He has the Mind Stone, he's in danger. I trust Strange and Stark to handle themselves."

"Right. Call Shuri and have her track them, I'll get the others."

"And I'll get the quinjet."

"What?" Steve stopped, "No, you can't come with us. This is going to be dangerous."

"Yeah, and?" I crossed my arms, raising an annoyed brow, "It being dangerous has never stopped me from doing anything before."

"This is different. You're so close to going into labour, and I don't want anything to happen to the baby if there's a fight."

"I'll stay in the quinjet and keep it in the air until you tell me it's safe then land," I raised my hand, stopping Steve from arguing further, "Even heavily pregnant I can still take you down Steve. Now get going before I rip off your leg and beat you with it. I love you."

I waddled out of the room without another word. Who was Steve to argue with his pregnant wife who just threatened to rip his leg off?

Passing by Nat in the hallway I ordered her to suit up. She didn't ask questions and ran off to follow my orders. When I made it to the extensive landing and launch pad outside I stepped onto the quinjet, our team had been using for the past couple of months since the one we stole had been damaged on a mission.