Jeon Jungkook Ending

Jungkooks POV.

Jin "Jungkook go get Miley we need to ask her who she would like to end up with.

"Yah! Why me?"

"Because your closer with her then the rest of us really are."

"Fineee" I whine well getting up to go get her from her room. When I got to her room her door was closed. So I knocked on it. "Miley, can I come in?" I asked gently. There was rustling from inside the room. After standing there for a while the door opened. "Hey, Min can you come downstairs with me? The boys and I need to talk to you..." 

"Alright give me a minute" she closed the door and then came back out with a new outfit.  

Then I took her down and sat her on the couch and I sat there. Well, the boys came in and sat down.

Miley's POV

The boys came in slowly. I knew what this was about. But what I also knew was who to choose. Actually, that was quite simple. Just I don't want to ruin my friendship with the guys. Their the closest friends I have. 

Namjoon "So Miley we have a question for you..."

Mi "Alright what's the question?"

Namjoon "Out Of all of us who would you choose in the end...?"

Mi "First before I choose I want to make sure I won't ruin my friendship with you all alright.." They all nodded  "who I would like to choose is... Jungkook"

Jungkook's POV

She chose me!!!! I ran around with my banana milk in my hand.

"We knew it would be him" All 6 of the boys mumbled

After I set me banana milk down I picked Miley up onto my back. Which then I ran out of the house with her to a park. "Let's play Tag Then Play overwatch when we get back!" I smiled. Which she agreed. The whole day we spent playing together. 

A few hours later

We were in my room cuddling. There was one thing I wanted to ask..."Hey, Miley why did you choose me?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I choose you because well your everything I could ask for. Like funny, supportive, different, cares about me, can cook, and never gets bored." She smiled brightly.

"Awe. I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. You're going to be so spoiled!" I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Yah! I don't like being spoiled though kookie you know that." She pouted which was absolutely adorable.

"But you can't stop me! It is my duty as your Boyfriend. But there is only one thing I need you to agree with is you need to buy me banana milk!" I smiled

"Alright kook" She giggled

I hugged her closer to me and kissed her deeply. She was just so perfect flawless, innocent.  That's what makes it possible for me to spend my whole life with her. With the ability to call her mine.

Jeon Jungkook ending.

(That's the end of Kidnapped by BTS~)