Chapter 36

I tried to move and accidentally hit his thing him making a sound and my face turned bright red wait no beet red. He just kept hugging me soon I calmed down. We watched the movie for about 2 hours. I started to doze off Jimin noticed this.

"Mi go to sleep I will be here when you wake up I promise," He said hugging my back

"Okay Jiminie Oppa" I yawned and fell asleep

Jimin's POV

After she said okay she fell back asleep. I smiled and played with her hair as she slept. She is just like Hoseok-hyung. They both stay asleep and like people playing with there hair. I smelled her hair it smells like flowers and coconut oil. There is one thing the boy's and I are planning her birthday party. We want to make it as spectacular as she makes ours. Her birthday is on April 1st. So it is nearing fast. The basic idea we have is Taehyung takes her out to keep her busy. Well, the boy's and I decorate the house and make her cake and favorite food. The only problem is she has V Live notifications so Taehyung will have to take her phone and makeup something to say to her. I was given the role of asking her what she wants for her birthday. In the meantime, I want to spend as much time as I want with her. She is honestly the best. I held her close afraid I would lose her to the others.

The next day Miley's POV

I woke up in a pair of warm arms in a warm embrace. This made me smile happily I turned around and kissed his cheek. He shifted awake and yawns.

"Good morning Jiminie" I smiled

"Morning Mi. Can I ask you a question?" He tilted his head to the side

"Sure go ahead"

"What do you want for your birthday?"

"Well what I want is...everyone to stop fighting over me I like you all...A camera, a new phone, computer, a new dress, candy, coffee.. Otherwise just to be with all of you!" I said my face heating up.

"Okay pretty," Jimin said smiling and kisses my cheek.

"So what you want to do today?" I asked

"Just lay here with you Miley" I nodded in response

"Breakfast is ready!" Seokjin yelled Jimin sighed and picked me up taking me downstairs. I let him and smiled he sat me down and he sat next to me. So then we all started to eat Seokjin's amazing cooking. After we ate JImin picked me back up and took me to my room.

"Miley get ready we are going to go somewhere" He beamed I nodded in response and kicked him out. I changed into a white knee high skirt. With a pink t-shirt with a pair of cat ears that match my outfit with a pink handbag. With light makeup and my hair curled and I smiled. Then I walked out with Jimin (with the outfit in the picture of the heading). I smiled and since he wasn't looking I jumped onto his back startling him.

"Hello Jimnie" I smiled happily

"Aish don't scare me like that!" He said smiling and starts walking

"WHere are we going chim?"

"Well, that is a surprise! But it is quite a drive so we have to go now"