Chapter 18

"I am 22." as I answered many people leaving that comment

"No, I am not dating anyone!" I said Then I saw some hate keep appearing and JIn said bye before stopping the live

"Do they hate me Jinnie?" I asked sadly

"No some are just jealous. We are going to a Fan sign tomorrow. Would you like to come?" He asked I nodded. Just hope for the best. I will sit in between Jungkook and Taehyung. It would be for the best. I am close to the maknaes.

Time skip to tomorrow

I got up early and took A shower. After I showered I put on an oversized white shirt and hoodie with some timberlands and some black leggings. I went downstairs the boys waiting.

"You ready?" Taehyung asks I nod and Put on a mask and sunglasses and hold his hand. We walked to the Fan sign place. The fangirls yelling their names. Some saying nice comments about me some yelling bad ones and people taking pictures. We made it in safely and I was on the Stage with them as they were speaking. Then we sat down in our seats I was in between Jungkook and Tae. I was holding onto Jungkook sense he was a bit closer. The girls started coming up and talking with them and them being themselves. Some even asked for my signature and gave me some stuff. Others just give me death glares for started talking rudely about me. Tae and Jungkook told them to stop and cheered me up. Then at the end, the last girl said something sweet.

"Hey, Miley your a really sweet person. Don't let them get to you. Your truly nice and fate brought you to them. Just don't be mean to them be there for them like some of us ARMY would want. I truly purple you" She said It made me smile brightly

"Thank you for your really sweet, comment sweetie" I said and she continued to go and finish with the rest. We head home. I was smiling.

"Hey, Jinnie?" I asked the Eldest Oppa of the group

"Yes, MiMi?" He asked back in the same tone I did

"When we get home will you let us play blindfold tag and put it on V live?" I asked

"Yeah Bad maknae Your mother is disappointed but Sure we can." He said

"Yay JIns it first!" I said smiling Everyone laughed at how I make Jin first every time

"Hey that ain't fair I am always it!" JIn complains

"Suck it up buttercup!" I said Everyone laughed

"Fine," He says giving up. We get home and I grab a blindfold blindfolding Jin as we have the V live started. We all Hide JIn starts counting and I am on the floor in the corner. We are doing it in the dance studio. Tae was in the locker. Jungkook against the mirror Yoongi in the other corner. Namjoon is slowly getting away from Jin currently. Hoseok is standing behind JIn in a distance. Jimin is right next to me. After a few minutes, Jin had caught Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon Hoseok. Jungkook, Tae, and I are left. Jin kept walking around yelling out nonsense. He caught Jungkook sense he started laughing. I kept my mouth shut when he caught Tae. I was the only one left. He started coming the way I moved my hiding spot behind Yoongi.

"I give up where is Miley!" *he says taking the blindfold off

"I just moved behind Yoongi~Oppa! I won the first round. Originally I was with Jimin in the corner." I said smiling JIn is like how the fuck did that happen.