Chapter 14

"Truth or dare Jin?' Jimin asked

"Dare" Jin said which is surprising.

"I dare you to ask everyone to watch a horror movie at 3 am and if they say no you drag them with you," Jimin said knowing I can deal with horror movies and especially at that time. Jin nodded. After that first round, we went around till the last round was where I started. We all went our separate ways after. I went to my room to prepare myself for the movie. God damn it Park Jimin why you know me so well. I was busy thinking and writing down in my notebook a story I publish on a website. It is about a little girl who was scared of her parents and how she saw them when they were mad and angry. The little girl saw them as tall scary shadow figures. After a while of writing, I got up and took a shower. I changed into a flower dress. It went down to my knees flowers imprinted on it. I was brushing my hair well walking around my room. Then I heard the phone ring I grabbed it well I was in the middle of curling my hair.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked curiously

"Is this Ms.Lee Miley?" the person on the other line didn't sound like someone I knew

"Yes, it is. Who are you and why are you calling me?" I asked a bit angered

"I am your father Friend's son." the other person said

"How the hell did you get my phone number?" I asked

"Your father gave it to me. Now, are you living with seven boys I would like to pick you up so you can leave there." He said. I was stunned. My father gave my number to this kid so he can get me back home? No way in Hell is that happening. I went off to find Namjoon to give him my phone. This can't happen I wanted to stay here. He said he understood me! He is a lying son of a gun. I muted the phone and found Namjoon.

"Hey, Namjoon. I need a new phone and you to talk to my Father's friend's son. My father wants him to take me back home." I said out of breath as I ran to find him. Namjoon looked furious and took the phone unmuted and started talking to the bastard. After a while, he hung up and smashed the phone. Well driving somewhere to drop it off as it had a tracker. I sat in my room crying. The door was locked. So it was just me in my bedroom in the corner crying. Someone had heard me. At this point, I don't care if anyone heard me. I heard the door open. Six people ran to me trying to calm me down and asked what had happened. In the end, I told them. Now not just Namjoon but everyone was mad. They knew I didn't want to leave and they themselves don't want me to leave. TaeTae, Kookie, and Jiminie stayed in my room with me calming me down even more. At that point, it helped as my best friends helped me calm down. I gently smiled at them pulling them into a group hug.

"I am so glad I have you guys as best friends," I said smiling

"We all are glad to have you as our friend to Miley," they all said smiling back. After that mess, I got a new phone and phone number. Then we all found a new dorm we liked so we could move out without getting attacked.

Time skip to the new dorm

Finally the new dorm. We all got our own rooms plus more stuff that we didn't have like: a pool, hot tub, a garden, attic, basement that is finished and has other rooms, a dance studio, vocalist room, rap room. It looked amazing. My room was a baby blue color. I yawned as today was a very active day. Then I heard a knock at my door. I just ignored it as I was too tired to speak or get up. The door opened right when I grabbed my phone. It was Yoongi. Which was a surprise? I looked at him confused as to why he would come to my room. He is usually a very quiet person, But caring for his good friends. Which is a good side effect?