Chapter 34

The day after the party

I woke up really tired. Then I realized I was on the couch with a sleeping Yoongi. As a habit, I played with his hair. I like playing with hair especially guy's hair. Gently humming and playing with his hair I felt Yoongi shift which means he is awake. I looked at him and smiled. He then quickly pecked my lips I turned bright red.

"Your so cute when you blush" He smiles hugging me and placing me on his lap as he sits up.

"Aish Yoongs You gotta stop making me blush so much!" I shrieked

"But you're so cute! I want to do so many things with you."

"Min Yoongi!" Seokjin yelled as he is up always this early, "Today is my day with Miley!!!"

"Fineeee" Yoongi whines He lets me go.

I went running to my room. First I showered and changed into a pink dress with pink lace cat ears. Second I ran downstairs. Seokjin made me pancakes that are pink with all kinds of decorations. I smiled and started eating. "Thank you Jinnie!"

"You're certainly welcome! Anything for you. Today we are going to have all kinds of fun." He said smiling happily

"Okay!"

"Also nice dress and cat ears! I bet I can get you something cuter!" He kisses my cheek.

After breakfast, I got on pink flats. I purposely dressed in pink for Jin. Seokjin came up behind me with a pink hoodie and white pants and a pink hat and hugged me. I smiled and he picked me up catching me off by surprise. He took me to the car setting me down and buckling me and closing the door getting on the other side. Then getting in and buckling himself and starting to drive. After starting the car and opening the garage door and closing it. He drove to a cute cafe'. I smiled he got out and helped me out we went in a got bubble tea and left. He started driving again once in the car. I was watching as the scenery passed by. Every now and again taking pictures. Then the car came to a halt. We were outside a house.

"I planned on picking up your dog and a few clothes." He said looking at me, "and so you can see your parents. Then I have another plan!"

I immediately got up and closed the door going to his side hugging him. "You're the best seokjin!" I kissed all over his face.

"Yah! You're so adorable. Let's go in your parents are expecting us" He said getting out closing the door. Jin closed the door to his maroon high truck. Taking me in happily.

I knocked on the door waiting. In the background, I heard Sung-min my little tiny Pomeranian. Whos is similar to Yeon-tan Taehyung's dog, But even fluffer. I smiled happily. My Emomma opened the door my dog running to me. I picked him up smiling happily.(Yes I did change the dog from the beginning to now)

"Welcome! It's so nice to see you, Miley!"

I stood up and hugged her still holding the dog in my arms. This was the best day of my life! I really missed them. Seokjin can really read minds at times."I missed you so much Emomma!"

"Wait until your Appa sees you! Are the boy's treating you well?" She asked wearingly

"Of course they are Emomma! They are all sweet and kind to me! I couldn't ask for it to be better!" I smiled happily

"That is fantastic! One of them Seokjin? If I am not mistaken had planned for you to come here and gather some of your stuff! So I said why don't you stay here for lunch with us! HAve a nice time to know the eldest more!"

"Oh, Emomma Are you and Appa being overprotective again!?" I snickered

"Of course we are! You're our only daughter! I also heard you're an Idol! I am so proud of you!' she said pinching my cheeks