Chapter 37

"Alright Chim Chim," I said as he sat me on my seat after opening the car door and the closing it and driving to the place. Of course, I fell asleep on the way. So when we got there Jimin tickled me to wake me up I died laughing. "I'm awake! I'm awake!"

"Good!" Jimin chimed he wants on the driver side but he had opened my door on my side to tickle me. So I stood up to get out as soon as I did JImin covered my eyes I tilted my head confused. "It's a surprise wait till we get inside" ONce Jimin help me get inside it was loud then we went on stairs and aroundtilll we finally sat down and he took of his hands. It was a concert I always died to go to. I looked at him and hugged him

"Oh my god thank you Jiminie!!" I said hugging him tightly and smiled

"Anything for you"

"But it is expensive you shouldn't have!"

"But I did for you Mi" He smiled I hugged him smiling.

"Jiminie I need food I am feeling hungry"

"Okay let's go to where food is available and get you something or do you just want to go and I give you my credit card and pin?" He asked

"There's another solution! I tell you what I want and you go get it!"

"Oka,y so what do you want than sweetheart?"

"Can you get me cotton candy and some pretzel bites?" (That is probably not even close to being accurate at what food they have at concerts in Korea!)

"Sure thing! But Save my seat I will be back" With that he stood up and kissed my forehead and started walking off I watched as he did till he disappeared. So I pulled up the arm thing in the middle which is able to move sense there are families and people in relation ship's who come here for whatever. After I did that I sprawled all over both seats waiting for Jiminie to get back. Then I was approved by a guy he looked at me and smiled to himself before beginning to speak.

"Hey there beautifu,l" He said sitting in the seat next to my own seat I justed ignored him hoping he won't get aggressive. "Now now don't ignore me you wouldn't want that" He snickered placing his hand on my foot I am currently wearing flats and I can feel it.

"Don't touch me!" I growled and pulled my legs back away from him.

"So you do speak! Just great and don't get feisty!" By this time I was on Jimin's seat and this random guy sat on mine. My legs are now against my chest and he placed a hand on my knee. I was just hoping Jimin was coming back soon. He kept rubbing his hand down and back from my knee to the ankle of my knee. I know shoved his hand back but then he grabbed my wrists. Right then and there Jimin came back.

"Hey. Take. Your. Hands. Off. Of. Her. Now." He growled causing the guy to jolt back before going back to his seat. "You sit on my seat I will sit on yours and here is your food" He handed me my food. I immediately bit into the cotton candy well holding the pretzel bites.

"Thank you Jiminie!" I smiled

"Anytime"

Time skip to 12:30am when the concert is over

The concert was over I was clapping. That's when he picked my up bridal style and started walking.

"Where going home tomorrow we have a big day." He was walking to the car he set me down in the back seat, "Go to sleep Mi I will put you in bed when we get home" That's when I fell asleep.

Jimin's POV

Miley immediately feel asleep I smiled. I continued driving and focused. We weren't to far from the concert hall so I got home in about 16 minutes as it was horrible on getting out of there. I picked her up and took her in the house closing the garage door and taking off her shows and taking her to her room and laid there with her till morning also taking off my shows and shirt and pants. At about nine am we were awoken to Jin yelling. So I left her room to mine. To go get ready for the dance practice today. MIley came down everyone ate and we went and practiced everyone was staring at her well she was dancing. After the dance practice video, we uploaded it. Miley is eating snacks as the staff pulls me out for a mission.

"My MIssion is to back hug the members without them fighting at least 3 of them can't fight" I read aloud and looked at the camera. "Let's go do this ARMY!" With that, I walked out. I saw Miley writing and eating a snack. "My first victim is Miley-ssi!" I whispered to the camera and I walk over and back hug her.

"Hi, Jimnie." She said writing lyrics

"Is the Golden Maknae making a song by herself?" I teased still back hugging her

"Yes, she is for the ARMY!" She smiled

"Well I got to go see you after work" I smiled walking off. "Now let's go to Yoongi-Hyung" We went to yoongi I back hugged him he was asleep so I was quite. THen was done. "Last person should be Jin-Hyung!"

"YAH! You ain't touching me Jimin!!!!!!!" Jin yelled

"But Jin~hyung what's the problem now?" I pouted

"Because I said so! Now go bother someone else! I need to go and get food with Gramps here" Seokjin said pointing at Yoongi. I nodded and decided I will go back hug the sleeping Jungkook.

"Well then to Jungkook" I did the last person and went and sat next to MIley watching her write lyrics with Yoongi because now Namjoon is gone with Seokjin.