Chapter 21

"YAY!" I said running around still having barely enough energy to do so. Then Yoongi stopped me

"Miley calm down! Before you pass out." He says worriedly I nodded

"That means I can sing and dance with you guys!" I said smiling

"Yep Hopefully anyways! Cause (J-)Hopefully he will expect you!" Jin says We all started laughing at his joke.

"Well at least I found my talent and Maybe I can join. But I might not be able to sense it's been a while since you Debuted." I said sadly

"If we beg I am sure he will be more than willing to let you in," Jimin said lifting up my spirits. I smiled at him.

"Thanks for the confidence Jimin!" I said smiling Then we left to our separate ways. I went to my room to rest and watch K-drama with Tae. Everyone else in their rooms. I love K-drama It is very interesting and fun to watch since I can talk to the tv. When I have those moments Tae chuckles. I am glad I meet them. Maybe being Kidnapped then Letting to stay here after it wasn't such a bad idea. I might have left if TaeTae Kookie or Jiminie didn't beg me. Yes sometimes I regret it but it is still enjoyable here. I have all 7 of my friend's. Then I yawned laying my head on Tae's shoulder.

"Tired much Princess?" He asked I nodded. Tae got up with me in his arms and moved the blankets back. He placed me down on them and got next to me covering us up. Tae put his arms around me. I felt safe. So as an instinct I got closer to his chest. Taehyung started playing with my hair. I smiled Tae is so cute yet Handsome. Soon I fell asleep in his arms.

Taehyung's POV

Miley had fallen asleep. I smiled aish this girl is so cute when she sleeps. Yet also adorable when awake and just perfect. I stayed with her like this. Something I could tell is she is comfortable, warm, and safe. When I said I would protect her from our fans I meant it although she wasn't awake nor heard me. The times got hard I helped her. I love hanging out with her. She also is scared still from the horror movie. Since she gets scared easily but that's okay I can be with her to help her through it. I saw Yoongi walk in with a laundry basket and place it in the corner

"Who's laundry is that?" I whispered to Yoongi

"Hers and Jins." He said and left. Yoongi you lazy son of a gun. You give Miley Jin's plus her clothes. We all are responsible for our own. I will have Jin grab them later. I'm too comfortable to move at this current moment. I kept playing with her hair. She curled up I hugged her more closely. Miley is such a fragile person I am scared I could break her. More like Namjoon break her since he is literally the God of Destruction. Miley's foot moved well she was asleep and accidentally lightly hit my member. I groaned. Aish this girl. Glad she is asleep. If she were awake oh my lord I would be dead. After A while I let her go and snuck to my room. To jerk off since I got a boner. Man, she is just so beautiful I am trying my best not to pin her to a wall and kiss her.