chapter 8

"Yeah, I am just fine!" He said happily I nodded and waited for the others to come downstairs. About 10 minutes later the rest came downstairs and we left I sat in between Taehyung and Jungkook well Jimin Yoongi and Hoseok behind us and Namjoon and Jin in the front. Then we went to the amusement park. When we got there we all split up.

"Let's ride the biggest ride here!" I said happily

"Okay let's go!" Jungkook JImin and Taehyung said with that we went there. We also had a fast pass and so we got on first and I got on with Jungkook. After the ride, we were all wobbly. Then we went to play mini-games for a while. I saw a big BT21 TaTa pillow. So I walked over to the game and tried to get it but miserably failed. Then Taehyung offered to play and he won me the TaTa pillow.

"Yay! Thank you Taehyung!" I said whitelist smiling and hugging the pillow

"Anything for you!" He said smiling. We continued to play games I ended up getting all BT21 character pillows and key chains with a huge bear! SO we asked the park manager if we could put the stuff the car and come back they said yes so we did that and came back and ate ice cream rolls.

"This is really fun can we go on the Ferris wheel at sunset?" I asked

"Sure!" They all said

"I will go with all of you one at a time first Taehyung. Then Jimin. Lastly Jungkook." I said happily

"Let's do the teacups next!" Jimin suggested

"Yeah, we will be the fastest!" I said happily.

"Can we finish the Ice cream first!" Jungkook said which made me giggle

"Yes, we can" I simply replied.

After everyone finished we went to the teacups. We were all really excited. LIke we could have started bouncing off the walls. I choose the purple teacup. One the ride started we started moving the teacup faster. We were the fastest. I got really dizzy so I stopped helping spinning but they still did it really fast. When we got off I was moving around in circles until Jimin stopped me. Then after that, we went to the Superman ride. I was in the middle of Jungkook and Jimin.

Time skip to after you rode all the rides and back to mini-games

We went back to the mini-games I was trying to win a fish to put in the fish tank at the dorm. Which I succeeded in. I was happy. Then we all went to the Ferris wheel as I first went on with taehyung.

"This is a really beautiful view," Taehyung said

"That's why I wanted to go on at sunset." I simply added looking at the beautiful orange-red pink purple sunset.

"But you're way more beautiful. I had a fun day with you." Taehyung said smiling

"Yeah," I said We talked some more then we got off and I got on with Jimin. We had an interesting talk. Lastly, I got on with Jungkook which was really interesting. After that, we meet up with the others and headed home.

"Who one all these pillows and this big bear!?" Yoongi asked

"I got them but Taehyung Jungkook and Jimin helped me win them," I said

"Oh, nice." He said showing me his gummy smile