Chapter 27

I hugged her. It was because she was too happy to comprehend. I smiled. The boys came running up hearing. I mouthed them what happened. They all hugged her she hugged back.

"Now do we tell ARMY?" she asked

"Yeah let's grab the camera," Namjoon said going to get it and came back with it not broken for once.

"Hello Vlive and ARMY. We have an announcement!" Namjoon said

"We have a new member. You all might have met her but here she is!" I said. Miley walked in and sat down

"Annyeonghaseyo! It's Miley! I am a new member!" She said it in a cute way

"We all agreed to it. Most of us taught her everything. We will give her dancing parts and come out with songs with her soon!" Jungkook said giving the camera a bunny smile.

"Yep, I am really excited. This all started from Jiminie teaching me Serendipity. Then the other 6 came down. Jimin's expression was speechless. Then they started teaching me everyone's parts in each's song. It took a while. But I did it. They secretly took a video. Then told me I should Join them and They asked PD-Nim so that's how I am here!" I said smiling

"Yah and we all are thankful he did!" Jin said. Then I saw comments about them on my phone since I had my phone. They were saying all kinds of nice things. Like: I purple you, Keep going girl, You can do it, ext. I smiled. Then some started saying she is perfect for Jungkook and different members. I smiled. ARMY has become nicer. Then we ended it.

"We should celebrate by going to the BBQ!" Yoongi said for once he ain't so Nonchalant

"Yeah, But let me change first I ain't going in a dress yoongi~Oppa!" Miley said retorting

"I know then go we will meet you down here!" Jimin and Yoongi said Miley then ran off to change. Then after a while, Miley came back down in black leggings with a black shirt and black converse with very little make-up if any there is a natural look.

"You look nice!" Yoongi said He complimented her twice today. She's turned him soft.

"Thanks, Yoongi~Oppa!" Miley said smiling She walked over to him and patted his head. He chuckled. I am so jealous but I have to control it.

"Are we going to go now?" I asked to stop it and because I am impatient.

"Yeah, we can!" Jin said we all walked to the BBQ. When we got there everyone got something to drink. I got a steak. Jimin and Jin got something from the kid's menu. Miley got a stuffed potato. Yoongi got pork bites. Jungkook got a pulled pork sandwich. Namjoon got stir fry. I am going to have to win's Miley's heart somehow. It will be hard sense Jimin got her to open up more than I could. But I will be able to somehow. Why does everyone have to like her...Why not just me it makes things so difficult. I would be so happy if I did. My birthday is also coming up. I can't wait for more attention. Miley will ask me what I want. I know exactly what I want. My plan should go accordingly. Hopefully, no one will intervene. Yoongi already had it with her. I will be next at least I hope I am. Jimin might beat me to it. This won't be good. I might lose my chance. Well I was eating everyone was talking we were sitting in this order: Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Miley, Me, Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok. Yoongi-hyung as her wrapped around his finger as well. This could go many ways. One she ends up with Yoongi. Two she ends up with Hoseok, Three with hoseok, Four probably with me hopefully. That doesn't matter because hopefully, I will make it to the first option. The only thing does she feel the same.