Chapter 31 (late new years)

"Thanks," she said well yawning I nodded. She fell asleep in my arms I gently smiled and fell asleep as well. The next day we didn't wake up till 1 pm. Miley was taking a shower, so I acted like I was asleep. She came out of the bathroom changing Into a vintage winter dress with some white leggings. Miley then dried her hair brushing it then curling it. I decided to now get up.

"Where you going today??" I asked curiously.

"The party with Jungkook why?" She asked looking at me.

"Oh I wanted to spend more time with you," I said walking up behind her slinking my arms around her waist well resting my chin on her head.

"Hobi do I look good?" She asked me well touching up her make-up.

"You always do," I said well moving my head and kiss her neck.

"Miley, it's Time to go!~" I heard Jungkook yell I sighed annoyed because it's time for her to go.

"Bye Hoseok sees you later," she said smiling well removing my arms going to Jungkook.

Jungkook's Pov

I saw Miley going down the stairs she looked stunningly beautiful she always has but, wows. So I offered her my arm she took it happily. Then I took her to my car and opened the car door. I shut it when she got in. Then got in on the driver's side and started to drive to the party. It was quite on the way there. So I let it be silent as every once in a while silence is important. I got impatient and broke the silence.

"Hey Miley will you stay by me please during the party usually people get really drunk," I said in a worried tone.

"Alright, Kookie~oppa I will I promise." She said it and gave me her cute smile.

"Thank you Mimi. You will have the best day of your life I promise."I said giving her my signature smile.

"Alright, Kookie." She said back Then soon we arrived at the party. I helped her out of the car and into the house holding her hand. After that, I walked over to my friend with her. We all talked then Started to count down for the new year.
"5...4...3...2...1..HAPPY NEW YEARS!" We all screamed and hugged each other. Made a toast. The rest of the night we all drunk. I was careful not to drink too much since I will be driving us home. Don't need to crash and end up in the hospital. At around 2 Am I got Miley into the car heading back to the house. When we got home, I got her to the shower helping her and putting her to bed and then I cuddled with her. This was the best night I could ever ask for. One full night with Miley. That is a dream come true. She is just so breathtaking When I first saw her I wanted to make her mine. I took a satisfying whiff of her hair and gently patted her hair. I will make sure Jin makes her hangover soup and gives her Advil. She fell asleep cuddled her eventually falling asleep myself.

The Following Afternoon

I woke up Miley still asleep. It was around 2 in the afternoon. So I got up got Advil and water for Miley and asked JIn to make the soup for her then I lay back down cuddled Miley again. That was one heck of a party. Miley started to move around and made an inaudible noise. I looked at her she slowly started opening her eyes.

"Hi, Mimi. There are Advil and water on your nightstand." I said in a gentle voice that is not to load. She nods and takes it then turns around facing me. I looked at her and kissed her forehead she blushed and put her face in my chest. So I just played with her hair. Smiling like an idiot. Her breathing matching mine. I felt her gently put her shaky hand on my chest.

"It's okay Mimi. Everything is going to be okay." I said looking at her She nodded.

"Hey, kook can we go downstairs??" She asked looking at me

"No, let's stay like this a bit longer please," I said burying my face in the crook of her neck she nodded.