SEX ED

Sarah's POV.          chapter sixty two

"Alright," class Mrs Langston says prudently today we are going to be talking about sex and the possible serious dangers of what would happen if you don't use protection she told us writing SAFE SEX precautions down on the board to start discussing the most terrifyingly awkward subjects ever Mrs Langston showed in class clips depicting graphic images of people who's body parts such as their teeth gums mouth nose lips fingers and toes were slowly decaying losing its not natural pigment.

"!Ew gross" that guys face has like a gazillion big nasty sores Jessica summers says out loud filing her nails.

"I think, I'm going to be sick Candice" Mayweather who always sat at the extreme back of class to avoid being picked on by Samantha self centered shallow Simmons and her squad said covering her mouth as she leaps from her seat grabs her bag then runs out.

"Aww poor little," Miss fat ass candy with the huge junk in her trunk is gonna hurl everybody Caitlin said out of devious maliciously spite towards Candice and deliberately starts to mock her about her weight why? Simply because she's friends with Jesse.

Milena Evans gives Caitlin a death glare straight at the back of her head then asks Mrs Langston for permission to leave class so she could go check up on Candice.

"Caitlin Stone!" Mrs Langston said I will not tolerate such name calling in my class principles office now she! shouted detention!

"What the actual fuck listen" hear you old hag I'm Caitlin STONE! I don't get detention Medusa cold to the very core said challenging Mrs Langston.

"Why don't you go pluck those gigantic boogers out of that tunnel you call a nose then maybe I don't know go to a spa and shave your hairy back."

"Oh, and while" your at it buy some new clothes please like an tirely new wardrobe Mrs Trenchbul.

"Ouch!" Ice queen that was harsh girl Marcus Kramer said behind me he literally started laughing until tears came to his eyes.

"Mark!" Don't call me that Caitlin hissed." Why? Not it's your name isn't it he jokes getting under her skin with the nick name that is now beginning to stick... My fault sorry not sorry she deserves it!

"Mega harsh Rhianna Goldberg said." She usually sits in the front row in practically all of her classes that she shares with Mason James just to be near him every chance she gets its No secret that she has a big crush on him since kindergarten.

"Shut!" Up slut or I'll make you regret it Caitlin said to Rihanna who just rolled her eyes.

"Make, me Medusa Rihanna fires back oh I'm so scared of the big bad Caitlin stone help!

Nothing circulates or spreads like rumors in this school trust me no matter how private you try to keep your personal life.

"Young!" Lady," don't make me repeat myself Mrs Langston said she sounded hurt by Caitlin's disrespectful insult but kept a straight face.

Wow even teachers are bulled.. By their students.

"Bitch!" Are you tone def Caitlin yells! Didn't you just here me? I don't get or do detention.

"Well with" that kinda attitude you do now Mrs Langston stated being very professional in not losing her cool and possibly risk her job simply because Queen Bee can't take a hint just go to detention for Christ sake she maybe rich but not even Caitlin stone is above the law or guidelines in school.

Caitlin is a piece of work I can tell you that given my encounter with her last month.

You'll be hearing, from my father she angrily! Retorts, and flips off the teacher leans over picks up her expensive Prada handbag that isn't even appropriate, for school pushes away her desk in a don't mess with me furious fit stands up and walks out slamming the door behind her so hard in fact that I swear I thought I heard some glass shatter. "Ice queen," has gotta a temper Mason said. As soon as she was gone everybody in class started to chant, "Ice Queen "Ice Queen "Ice Queen!! Repeatedly at the top of their voice given her cold heartless persona and of course Mrs Langston didn't quite care.