A UNKNOWN NUMBER

Sarah's POV.           Chapter forty six

Standing on the concrete pavement with my bags I felt a rush of cold chill signaling that it was going to rain soon well thank you mother nature I quip with raised eyebrows as I lift my head up and gaze at the few stars that were seen scattered across the night sky shining brightly over a steady blanket of darkness and because I don't want to get wet which will result in me catching pneumonia.

So to avoid that from happening I quickly boarded the bus and took a seat beside a woman in her early twenties or early forties who was completely engrossed in conversation on her cell when mine started vibrating inside of my coat pocket and guessing that it was probably a text from Grayson I picked up the phone and swiped at the screen as a unknown number from someone? came up.

My eyes went wide as I began to read the creepy text that said.

Running away from me are you Sarah and without even saying goodbye to your lovely Twin sister who's looking oh so sexy right now in her jeans and tank top shaking her tight ass.

Every single bone in my body at that moment felt like it had just been turned to stone as I thought about the possibility of Taylor all alone by herself with him that rapist. Plus this sick disgusting text message regarding my big sister makes me feel even worse how could I have abandon her like that. I contemplated?

With the awful way that I'm feeling right now I almost broke my phone out of anger and guilt worrying about my sister but you know what I deserve it cause when that voice told me that I was making a mistake of leaving I didn't listen and now because of my selfishness Taylor's in danger.

Holding my phone like I was on the verge of tossing it through the window but then decided not to as I swiftly sent a text back to that so call number even though I could tell exactly who the current text was coming from.

I know it's you uncle David don't play games with me stay the hell away from my sister because if you so much as go near her or even touch her I'll kill you was my instant reply.

(Unknown number) well isn't someone feisty tell me Sarah how are you possibly going to kill me when you're not even here to stop me by the time you manage to get off of that bus and come home at 8:30 pm in the middle of the night I'll be here taking my sweet time with your big sister Taylor as she screams for help when I pin her down on my bed and slowly corrupt her delicate body but don't worry I'll be gentle he Bragged at the end of his repulsive text message.

Panic griped and twisted my insides with rising fear "I-I have to go home I can't let him hurt her" the words came so fast from my mouth that I didn't even hesitate to get up and make my way over towards where the bus driver is and ask him to let me off at the next stop. Because it's obvious that he won't turn this bus back around just for my sake when he has other passengers on board who are waiting patiently to reach their destinations.

"Hey excuse me "Sir do you mind letting me off at the next stop please it's an emergency I urged while keeping a measure of distance between me and the driver whose name tag says Randy Jenkins.

Now that's odd the bus driver who takes us to school in the morning has the exact same last name or it could just be a coincidence for all I know I could be related to Alex Morgan

Sure thing darling he answers but I'm afraid we may have a slight problem its raining pretty heavy outside tonight and the roads get slippery when wet if you" want I can just drop you off at a motel or something?" Were its safe until tomorrow he offers.

Because I heard on the radio today that there's going to be a hurricane Katrina passing through the area and for you young Missy that spells danger he told me.

Thank you Randy for your offer and that very helpful bit of information regarding Katrina I really appreciate it but you don't understand my sister she needs me I pressed.

Darling with the implement weather condition up on us it's just not possible for me to let you off of this bus into the cold and rain like that especially at 10 p.m. at night he replies.

And believe me when I say that I understand your desperation and desire to get home to your sister he told me but I just can't risk it you could get hurt.

Okay fine I stated as disappointment came over me and settled inside my chest like a heavy Boulder.

Realizing that I'm not going home anytime soon until tomorrow after hurricane Katrina passes I changed my mind and told the bus driver to drop me off at the motel that he had mentioned earlier.

*****************************

I checked into the motel at around 11:04 p.m. and feeling exhausted I took a shower but then noticed that I couldn't go to sleep because Taylor was constantly on my mind and the horrible things that uncle David could be doing to her right now drove me crazy. Dear God please let my sister be OK I silently prayed feelings of guilt and regret eating away at me for leaving her behind stuck with a heartless monster.

With hurricane Katrina raging outside and causing chaos I had to turn the TV off in case there's a power outage or anything else that might happen due to the storm.

Just when I was finally about to get some sleep a dozen text messages started randomly popping up on my phone from that unknown number.

Reaching for it on the pillow where jigsaw's tiny body was curled up I read another freaky text from my insane uncle

( unknown number) you can run Sarah but you can't hide especially not from me in some crappy motel room wearing nothing but a blue pajama bottom and t shirt with your hair that sometimes smells like lavender and Jasmine shampoo after stepping out of the shower am I right.

"My voice got caught in my throat "H-how does he even know that I "gasp in horror.

"Has he been watching me this whole time? "And if so how? I thought.

Go Away and leave me the hell alone uncle David because you are sick I texted back.

(Unknown number) I'll never leave you alone Sarah because you're mine forever.

Stop it I screamed in the darkness of the empty motel room tossing my phone against a Japanese samurai Statue that stood opposite facing a Komodo dragon and of course I could see everything that was in the room because has hurricane Katrina continued to howl like a ruthless beast it brought strong dangerous lightning bolts which reflect right back on to the shadowy silhouette figures in the motel.

My phone was now lying on the floor with more incoming text messages that chirped non stop.

Deciding on what to do I crawled out of bed picked up the phone in an Angry fit and turned it off then I leaped back into what I could only describe to be a cloud as sleep took over my tired body.

And if possible I won't wake up screaming from my recurring nightmares that just terrifies me

Vote and comment if you will

Question? what would you guys do if you got such a creepy text message from an unknown number?