FOR THE SAKE OF MY SISTER

Sarah's POV.             Chapter forty seven

For the pass few months Taylor has been nothing but cold and distant towards me thanks to Caitlin stone who's like a flesh eating virus in my sister's life that which explains her new attitude and behavior she got infected by the poison that is Caitlin Medusa stone turning my sister into a shallow self centered Corbin copy of herself.

My sister broke her promise when she told me that we'd always be together in high school.

She broke her promise on being there with me and lied but despite everything that has happened I can't say that I hate her because I don't even if I wanted too.

Sisters fight don't they and get on each others nerves yet they still love one another no doubt so much that if one of them is in trouble or gets hurt her twin can feel it.

And that bad feeling is the reason why I'm choosing to go home I can't let my sister get hurt I would rather sacrifice myself if it means protecting her in the process Taylor's safety is all that matters to me now nothing else does.

I have a strong will to protect my sister I don't care what happens to me in the end when I go back because saving my sister from our uncle is my soul purpose and Duty or even obligation. Taylor's my driving force for going home the only reason that I'm making the crucial decision of setting a foot back into that house again.

I can deal with whatever's going to happen to me but if Taylor were to get hurt by that animal I'd never forgive myself for as long as I live never Taylor's my big sister and I love her which means I'll do anything to ensure her safety.

Besides I'm sure that if Taylor knew what uncle David was doing to me she'd do anything just the same to stop him or go to any length possible for her baby sister so I'm only doing what I know she would do for me.

I've got to admit that when I had packed my bags with the clear decision of choosing to run away back to Arizona it seemed like the right thing to do at first considering my mind set but I realize now that running away isn't going to solve anything it's certainly not gonna make the problems in your life any less real then they already are.

Everyone has problems secrets weather it be a painful past broken families abandonment torture neglect betrayal love hate forgiveness these are the many things we all must face everyday of our lives I could go on and on in talking about them.

But I can't because they are what they are problems that just keep growing and increasing.

That's why we have to fight just to survive everything the world throws at us..

Because if we don't we're basically just allowing ourselves to be ruined and destroyed.

I never should've have left her back there no matter what the situation was like now she's uncle David's prime target and its all my fault.

Instead of running away like I did why didn't I just explain? everything to Taylor and stop hiding my secret from her

Then maybe she would have decided to come with me to Arizona but of course she also probably wouldn't leave her boyfriend Dylan because she's in love with him and I don't want them breaking up or anything especially if he makes her happy and who am I to stand in the way of that?

My sister's not the type of person to walk away from her life and everything so easily unlike me I just up and left we might be twins but we have different personalities I chose to run because I'm a coward but not Taylor she would stand her ground and fight back at all cost.

Finally after Hurricane Katrina had passed I woke up early took a nice warm bath put on some clean clothes gathered my things and left the Motel but not on a empty stomach.

Horrible thoughts that has to do with my sister plagued my mind again just like last night and it wouldn't stop I knew for sure then what a stupid mistake I made leaving.

A choice I now regret more than anything.

Randy the bus driver who had drop me off at the motel yesterday was picking up another round of passengers and I just so happen to be one of them.

With a heavy heart and a guilty conscience I went back on the bus my once previously strong desire for Pittsburgh Arizona not all that important anymore slowly faded away.

The image of my identical Twin sister's face moved through my head like a continuous repeated slideshow it felt almost crystal clear to me now that I was definitely doing the right thing for Taylor.

Yes for the sake of my sister.

I swear on my dead mother's grave if he hurt her I'll kill him and if not I'm still going to and I know why

Because when a person has been pushed over the edge there's no telling what they'll do.

So help me God if he harms one hair on my sister's head I'm going to blow him away

I Sarah Amelia Morgan will bury him you can bet on that.

Jigsaw was barking at a fire hydrant as the bus started to move out of what is now the ravage and destroyed torn up area that I can't even recognize because of how badly it was damaged by Katrina last night.

Girl "Shhh I whisper giving jigsaw a doggie treat to keep her quiet"

I never paid much attention but she resembles Dorothy's little dog from the Wizard of Oz.

More than ever my mind was being occupied with thoughts of Taylor.

Then I repeat the words that just seemed to ring out in my head for the sake of my sister.

I throw another doggie treat to jigsaw as those words gave me a firm feeling of conviction.

What a selfless hard decision Sarah made choosing to go back to a life of hell for her big sister Taylor

Question? if you have a twin brother or sister and you know that they're in serious danger what would you do to protect them

Comment your thoughts please and let me know also vote give a girl some support thank you😉