TRAPPED LIKE A CAGE ANIMAL

Chapter twenty-seven
Sarah's POV

wake up you sneaky little bitch a deep voice echoed like Thunder in my ears as the sound of cold water drenched my skin splash I then instantly julted my eyes open to be faced with the epiphany of who or what is evil.

My uncle David lying on top of me the weight of his body pressed up against mine.

A throbbing and brain busting pain pounded in my head as I struggle to get out of his tight grip that had me pined down on the bed.

In my struggle to get loose I noticed bandages that were wrapped around his shoulder not a single trace of blood visible or that I could see.

I suppose that after he had knocked me out he must have then went into the kitchen to clean his wound.

It brings me such a satisfaction to know that I had wounded this sick mother fucker.

You should really stop your pointless struggle against me Sarah because you'll never escape he told me as that sick twisted grin just like the shadow of a mask creeps on to his face.

Being all alone with my uncle in this vulnerable and defenseless position completely and utterly unable to escape.

I now know how Susie salmon must have felt when she found herself trapped deep beneath the Earth with Mr Harvey all alone and just like her I am a caged bird trapped in the Lions den.

With his finger nails digging into my soft flesh as he tore of the rest of my clothes and begins to violate me in the most worse possible way.

My muffled screams that I was certain no one could even hear were silenced as he continued to violently Rape me thrusting his hard manhood inside of me.

Apart from the fact that he has already taken away every bit of my innocence to being chaste and pure like a beautiful untouched Garden that as now been contaminated by poison.

but he as also taken away from me the one most precious thing that I will never get to share with someone worthy and deserving to have it.

Uncle David "p- please stop it I screamed in hopelessness and desperation as I began to realized that no one could hear me... Or My Cries for HELP.

shut up he spat groaning with sexual pleasure just like a self satisfied dog.

After he had raped me for Five hours straight and cackling under his breath like a hungry hyena.

He then got up from off of me to put his pants and shirt back on.

It was so quiet in the room that I could hear the jingle of car keys in his hands the loud slamming of the door as he leaves.

I wasn't sure if he was gone or not so I waited patiently until I heard the sound of the car drove off in the distance.

Forcing myself to even get up and crawling out of the bed I felt this burning intense pain coming from between my legs as drops of thick blood fall to the ground.

an overwhelming wave of emotions had hit me at that point as my body went into shock I just started screaming crying hysterically.

I cried so hard trying to process what had happened banging my head against the door in anger. Beating my brains out for being so stupid.

Hannah was right I shouldn't have been here all alone why? didn't I just go to the mall with Grayson if I had then that Bastard .... I trailed off as vivid and raw flashbacks of what had just happened. Began to darken my thoughts like a cloud.