Story Blurp

#Happy8thAnniversaryIPKKND Special...

Don't forget to press that Star and a comment.❤💕😘

Reminder: This story is copyrighted and will be subjected to US Laws of copyright act/It solely belongs to me. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material from this site without express and written permission from the author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. If used/or mentioned, provided that full and clear credit is given to me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content./Us Copyright Law&Act @Copyrighted / Registration Number: 3vj214ZWb28njrnk https://www.copyrighted.com/work/3vj214ZWb28njrnk

Falling in love with you was the easy part; it's admitting to myself that it happened, oh that's a hard one for me and above all, the hardest of all was finding you

Falling in love with you was the easy part; it's admitting to myself that it happened, oh that's a hard one for me and above all, the hardest of all was finding you. Even after that, the hardest was to convince you to be mine. You see I've had these very efficient defenses for so long and you didn't even notice them. You didn't even acknowledge my feelings. How rude. I guess these were meant for some Prince Charming and I am just a mortal. I could ask why, but what's the point? You're here and I'm so glad, even if I'm sometimes hiding my feelings, imagining a distance instead of seeing you right there.

Arnav was in his deep thoughts, thinking of her. Only her. Taking with himself he kept looking at her constantly. It was no one else but Khushi, who was in his mind for months since the day he had seen her. After a long struggle, finally, he found her, and today, she was ignoring her big time. He came here with his di for asking her hand. His di and her family got busy in a discussion over this proposal and now she was standing there in front of him looking at him with her puzzling eyes. He didn't hesitate to ask her.

 "Will you marry me? Arnav asked with pride in his eyes...

Everything was happening so fast. She stood there with her big stunning eyes. Her eyes looked at her own family and then these people who were there to ask her hand. She found it funny and strange when she looked at Arnav. He met her in a mall two months ago. She didn't even remember his name as he never told her or even face but she did remember her bumping into him. Oh, how mad was he? God knows but even he was mad, he said mean words but the moment he looked at me, it was like magic. He stopped immediately but his eyes never left me alone. After that day, here they are, at my home. He came with his sister for a proposal. A proposal of marriage? What? She needed one alone time with him so she could fit his pea-sized brain in a button of logic. Who is he asking her to marry him? What does he think of himself?

 Finally, Khushi got alone time and she was ready to straight his acts once for all so she asked...