Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Sorry for breaking everyone last chapter, I didn't want to write about the funeral and all that because I was still too upset, so I skipped ahead a bit, hope that's okay ^-^

- 2 years later-

Rei-18

Enji-18

Mel-17

~Enji's POV~

After graduation Mel and I started The Endeavor Hero Agency, I'd tried to get her to let me use her hero name as well and call it The Endeavor and Specter Hero Agency, but she wouldn't hear of it. We both received offers to work with other more established Pro Heroes but turned them down to start our own agency. My parents weren't happy. My father refused to help with funding thinking it would deter me. I didn't care if we had to take out loans to get the agency up and running. Kaito's parents donated to our cause as well as a few other anonymous donors and we managed to avoid loans thanks to the generosity of others.

The day of graduation, my mother handed me a neatly organized binder filled with headshots and information about potential marriage matches she approved of. I set it on fire and told her I was marrying Mel whether she liked it or not. A week later my mother returned again to tell me she'd found me a match; I had no choice in the matter and it was already a done deal. I refused. It turned ugly. Later that week I received a message from Rei, the girl my mother had selected for me to marry, asking if I could meet with her in private.

"Enji-kun?" Mel's singsong voice sounded beside me and I blinked as she waved her hand in front of my face, "what's wrong? You look a little murdery."

"It's nothing." I sighed as I looked down at my phone. It was almost time to meet with Rei. Hopefully she'd be reasonable and would agree to break off this ridiculous arranged marriage. Mel frowned.

"You say that, but your super tense." Her hand gently gripped my shoulder and I felt a delightful shiver run down my spine; my body jerked at her touch. She smiled noticing my reaction and kept her hand firmly on my shoulder as she angled her body to lean against the desk I was sitting at so she was facing me. "Hey, Enji-kun, since your name is on the company, that kinda makes you the boss, you can still fulfill your master servant fantasy." Her voice turned sultry.

"Mel!" I jumped away from her before she could do anything more. My body reacted to her words with a shudder of desire. "Insufferable, girl." I grumbled and took another step away from her.

She frowned and sat atop my desk before dramatically crossing her legs, drawing my gaze to the revealed skin of her toned legs. The hem of her dress shifted falling back revealing a good portion of thigh. A coy smirk twisted on her lips as her gaze fell to my growing problem.

"Mel! Knock it off!" I glowered as I grabbed a folder off one of the empty desks in the small office space we were renting and held it in front of me to cover my erection.

She giggled as she watched me struggling for control and becoming increasingly flustered. "Oh, I thought you'd be happy if our first time fulfilled your master servant fantasy." She said with an irresistible pout that threatened to bring me to my knees.

"Sh-shut up!" I growled as I shuffled back another step trying to put distance between us.

Her smile turned positively wicked as she noticed I was retreating. She hopped off the desk with a giggle. Her dress fluttered drawing my gaze to her toned legs as she stalked toward me with a maddening sway to her hips.