Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Elsie’s P.O.V)

This shouldn’t feel this warm or nice, because I didn’t know what to do with it. Owen rested his face near mine one arm was my pillow as the other one curled around my waist. I could feel his chest rise and fall with every breath from behind me. My fingers traced his arm until I reach his hand bringing it near me placing a small kiss into his palm. I knew that today I had to tell him what happened yesterday. Turning to face Owen, I could see his content sleeping face. Everything in me was invested in him as much as it made me happy it also made me scared. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears, so I got up. Arms tightened around my waist pulling me back down, and I saw that he was awake.

“Morning” he muffles as he places his head between my shoulder and neck breathing in then kissing there. A shiver made its way down my back.

“Good Morning” I tell him as I reached to undo his handle around me. His hair was all over the place and I laughed at it as I tried to help him. His smile blew me away as I felt my heartbeat pick up again prompting me to look away.

“I can get used to this.” His breath blew across my shoulder as he leant down to place a kiss there also. I snapped my head towards him when he caught my lips with his. Smiling into the kiss, he pulled away from me leaving me breathless. “C’mon let’s get breakfast.”

“No prying into why I suddenly came here unannounced?” I question him as he gets up headed to the bathroom. The water runs and I see him brushing his teeth. Once he finishes, he begins to head to the dresser peeling off his shirt.

“Did you want to talk about it?” He turned to face me with a questioning look. When he saw that I didn’t answer him right away, he returned to what he was doing.

“I didn’t.” His laugh filled my ears and a little smile crept on my face. I pulled the cover over my face trying to calm myself down. A weird feeling of contentment flowed through me. I felt a hand crept under the cover grabbing my ankle. Before I could do anything about it, my body was pulled closer to him. His eyes held an intensity that I have never witnessed before he gazed down to where his hand touched me. Lightly against my skin, I felt his hand move up my leg around my waist sliding under my shirt. My body squirmed under his touch and wanted more than what he was giving me needed more than this teasing he was doing. It made me want to move or do anything so he could touch me, but all I did was make a weird noise that sounded like a mixture between a moan and a growl. His scent was pouring into my nose doing strange things to me, and from the looks of it him too.

“Stop doing that” Owen’s voice was deep and throaty barely hanging onto anything. He balled his fists and placed them on the sides of my body going deep into the mattress.

“Doing what” I tell him breathlessly. His gaze pierced to mine and I could feel the heat off of him.

“I won’t be able to hold him off.” His breathing became labored. “Not just him to be exact.” I realized then what he was trying to do, but I couldn’t fight off the energy that was flowing through me. There was a need so deep inside me that even my wolf was pulled by it.

“Me either” My hands roamed his chest eliciting a warning growl from Owen. His hands tightened around mine pushing them back down beside my body. I glared at him, but he didn’t let go meeting my challenge and giving me a smirk. We were so busy with our stand-off that we didn’t notice someone turning the knob to come in.

“Well this is a nice surprise. Who’s the lucky lady?” A voice from the door asked and it sounded familiar, but I couldn’t put my hands on it. I couldn’t even see the person, but I felt when Owen stilled over me, but hiding me just the same. “Thought I would give you some hell before breakfast, but this is better than anything I had in mind. Do your parent’s know that you have a lady present? Can’t blame ya though, from this view”