Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Elsie’s P.O.V (A little bit before Owen passes out.)

His hands tightened on me, making me feel sick. He lets go leaving me with that last satisfied hmph as he came back for one more thrust. The tears kept rolling off my eyes as everything around the room began to fade. Something inside me took over, my body raised breaking out of my haze and with one look he was grasping his neck for breath. His eyes frantically looked at me, while his face turned different shades of blue and his eyes turning red. The furniture in the room began to shake, and I hadn’t even moved from the bed. I wanted him to die. He deserved it, but that final look was as though I was some kind of demon child that was worse than him….

Stop…stop thinking about it. I shook my head. The room was becoming clearer to me, and I felt something in my hands. I quickly let go and watched my fingertips etched in blood in horror. A single drop fell down on my hand and I reached toward my neck then to my eyes with disbelief. I looked down on the body under me. Was he dead? I ran my shaking hands over his body checking to see if he was okay. The marks on his neck seemed deep. I didn’t want him to die. I pounded on his chest over and over with a force that was only hurting him more.

Stop It

“He needs to get up. Damn it.”                                                                                        

Why do you care?

I gave up and put my palms on his chest, laid my body over top of them, and pressed my forehead where his heart was. Somehow I felt very safe here and it made a small smile creep onto my face. Why do I care so much?

 Minutes passed and I was still on top of him not even leaving. The thought of leaving him here seemed to irritate me. This is not working. I need to get out of here. With one more pound to his chest, I slowly got up to leave to see if there would be any more movements.

“Elsie” My whole world stopped at the moment his lips uttered my name. I looked down at him and noticed his chests rising, but he wasn’t awake. There he was lying on the floor, but had one of those faces that you would have thought he was having a sweet memory. My legs wouldn’t move. He knew who I was, but how? It’s been so long, so very long since my name sounded so perfect in my ears almost like it belonged on his tongue. No. I have to get out of here better yet this place.  I looked towards the door and then around the room. There was nothing but a wooden bench bolted to ground.

Concentrate on the door.

What?

Do it.

I tried to focus all of my attention on the door. Nothing was happening until I saw the door shake and broke from the wall landing on the ground. Looking once more at his sleeping, I dashed out of the room. There was a long dark hallway with low lights on the ceiling. I made my way down them until I could hear some voices coming near me.

Their footsteps seemed like they were walking down some stairs. I stopped by the corner and waited until they got next to me. As soon as they were about to turn I attacked. Quickly punching one to the ground, the other one was about to shift until I imagined him in the air away from me with his hands and legs tied up. I looked over to see him suspended in the air and his hands and legs being pulled together as if it was really tied, and the guy I was fighting with stopped to look at what was happening. He turned back growling and he was about to shift until I dropped kicked him and punched him to distract him.

Erase their memory.

I can’t do that. I don’t even know how to do that.

You do these powers have always been a part of you. Hold his head and go through his mind until he doesn’t remember you at all. Same with the other one.