Chapter 11

April---------------------------------------------->

Chapter 11

(Elsie’s P.O.V)

I didn’t need much just my book bag filled with some clothes and a few other things. Even though April said to wait, I couldn’t. There was no way I could stay there. Unlike the other times that I needed to leave, it never hurt. My wolf didn’t want to leave.

You’re running away.

I didn’t care though; it was the best thing to do. There was no one who knew what I was going through. I have to protect myself, because who would. Owen’s image popped into my head. With nothing but a quick image my body felt warmth that wasn’t there and my heart thudded in my chest. I wanted to stop thinking about him. When he said my name that one time I noticed the last thing I felt was fear. If anything it made me want to completely give into him not with this persona I was playing, but Elsie. I shook my head again; that part of me seemed to be dead with the rest of my pack members.

She never left I assure you.         

I couldn’t help the small smile that came to my face. Maybe just maybe. The bus was taking its good time to get here. It was two towns from where everyone was, and the only one at this time at night to get into the city. It was hard to leave when Brian and Grace wanted to make sure I was okay and didn’t want to leave my side, but I managed to get them to go to school. When Matt and Megan left I took off.

In the woods that were behind me, I heard a twig snap and jumped out of the bench ready to shift. I looked around and tried to see what it was and saw nothing. Maybe, all this was nothing, but my body never relaxed. The light by the bench was flickering. My heart raced and my eyes turned immediately locking in on glowing blue eyes. The figure came forward revealing the black wolf. Owen. The black wolf contoured into its human. There in front of me was Owen in his naked glory. Sweat dripped in every dip and groove of his body. His muscles and ripped abs that went lower into a defined V. My eyes didn’t dare to even look at him even lower. His breathing was harsh and he cocked his head looking at me with his crazed eyes that seemed as if they had a circle of grey outlining his irises.  I stepped back and almost tripped over my own feet when he sprinted forward and grabbed me around the waist flushing my body with his. “Mate” I was once again met with that word that I had no clue what it meant, but my wolf was excited and a little torn.

His breath washed over me and I couldn’t control myself. My knees went to mush and he had to hold me up. I could feel myself getting swept into his eyes and nothing mattered at that time. He sniffed the air, and his eyes darkened quickly to black and he went to the meeting place between my neck and collar bone and sniffed and licked me there. My head rolled to the back and my hands immediately found his hair and encouraged him to go further. The body heat he was emanating made me dizzy with lust. His mouth pressed to my neck and nibbled on it. I tried to contain the moans trying to escape from my lips, but he stopped and held my head in his hands looking ever so tender into my eyes. He brought his leg in the middle of mine, and I shuddered. He attacked my lips demanding entry and I didn’t let him until he bit my lower lip making me open up. I wanted him. My lower body started to rub against his thigh and he tore away from my lips, and gave me a heart stopping smile. He brought me to the bench and lowered me down. He brought his lips to the same spot as earlier. I had that feeling like earlier and wanted to give myself to him all of me, but I wanted to also to protect him.

Not just from others, but from yourself. I could hear the hurt in my wolf’s voice. She also understood. He would only get hurt from us.

He is ours and always will be ours. She said with conviction. Owen was ours.