Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Captor’s P.O.V)

“It’s been a long time Elsie” I looked as the dark brown wolf shifted slightly and when the shot hit her side, she turned to look toward me trying to stand and focus, but the drug should have taken effect. Before the dark brown wolf fell to the ground, I went up to it and grabbed the dark brown wolf’s fur and pulled her head so I could see her eyes. “Shift”

I looked at her form changing and couldn’t take my eyes off her. It was like looking at Melanie all over again. She laid there quiet and unmovable. This time no one is going to get away. I will kill her with my own hands. My glove covered hand touched the deep scars that won’t go away reminding me of my failure in the past.

“Chain her” My group of men quickly got the chains and tied her feet and hands together. Out of the corner of my eyes I see them fondling her body. “I didn’t give you permission to touch her with your grubby hands” My eyes flickered and they slowly turned away.

“Mistress” I turned my head toward one of the men and acknowledged him to continue. He stood firm and tall. “Are we taking her to the Alpha?” I glared at the man in front of me then stood in front of him and getting near his ear I seductively whispered that we didn’t need the Alpha for this. His body was growing stiff and I brought his face towards mine and looked at his eyes and quickly took control of his mind. Letting all of his thoughts and memories come through my head, I stopped at a point of his fear of defying the Alpha and wiped the fear away. I didn’t need people scared of the old man.

Yes, the Alpha is a very evil man, and I have followed him for many years. Always there and listening to his pure lies and obeying everything he said. I never got anything from him. I am more powerful than him; he still doesn’t know that I am more that I am not fully a wolf.

A pure white wolf that no one has seen before and never heard of seemed to be another gift from the Luna. The first gift being a grey wolf, but no one has seen one in a million years. That is until little Elsie popped out of Melanie’s stomach with the greyest coat of fur. The surprise on their faces was spectacular, so much love in the room made me sick. Little did anyone know, but I was a hybrid of a witch and a werewolf pairing. The same witch I led the couple to help them hide Elsie’s secret.

The necklace was the perfect way to keep track of the girl. I made sure to get the necklace to seem as if it was helping her. Of course, it limited her power so much that I knew that she wouldn’t ever be able to use her powers against me. If it wasn’t for Christopher, I would have already been the most powerful wolf. After my failed attempt of killing Elsie, the evil alpha punished and tortured me severely. I would soon get my revenge on him, but not now. This was  between Elsie and me.

“Let’s Go” I ordered the men to take her and leave.

(Elsie’s P.O.V)

“Wake up” I felt a tap on my cheek. My body felt cold and I couldn’t even move. I opened my eyes and saw everything blurry. I tried to move my hands and legs to no use the chains were cutting into my skin. It felt as I was heavy and bruised. I remembered getting shot, but why was I still alive?  I looked around at the surroundings and noticed the large trees and men around me.

“Don’t” The voice gotten closer to my ear. With quick movement I felt the sting on my face before I could react. “I didn’t tell you to move.”

I closed my eyes and reopened them. The silhouette of a woman came into view with long blond hair pulled into a long ponytail that reached her back, a narrow face with green eyes that shined in the darkness. Bending down to get closer to me, she reached with her hand and caressed my cheek admiring my face. Her green eyes bore into mine and an evil smile played on her face. I wanted to slap that smile off her face.