Chapter 10

Hi there. I just wanted to thank you all for the comments, votes, and reads. You are all great and awesome people. Keep enjoying the story. ~Liv

Chapter 10

(Owen’s P.O.V)

“Wake your lazy ass up. You have avoiding all of us all ever since we found you in one of the cells in the basement and I’m sick of it.” I felt a pillow attack me, but I didn’t budge. Mia was just worried.

“Damn it Owen, now you made my mate angry with all of this mess” I wanted to talk to them, but they forgot who she was. Lana was in my head constantly. There was something about her eyes and the way she looked at me. It confused me and made me even want to know what lied behind her pained eyes. I felt someone come close and balled my shirt into a fist pulling me up to their face. 

“What do you want Jonathan” His eyes smiled mischievously and then all of sudden cold water hit my back making me jump. Ash came out of nowhere and high-fived Jonathan. Mia smiled and Livana was holding back from laughing.

“You’re all dead” I got up and glared at all of them. None of them moved until I cracked my neck and stretch out my arms. They stiffened and tried to get past each other to the door. When they all got stuck trying to get out the door, I burst out laughing. Their eyes looked at me and relief fell onto them immediately.

“Get ready for school, and don’t avoid us got it.” I was surprised to hear the voice of Livana. She was never a talker like the rest of them.

“Where’s Peter” I asked them, but it was too late since they had all gone downstairs. I quickly went to the bathroom. I wiped my face and looked into the mirror and stepped back from my reflection. For a minute it seemed that there was a grey line around my blue irises, but just as I saw my eyes like that it left. Shaking my head, I quickly took a shower to get warm.

I quickly got dressed to find that my clothes today were kind of snug. Despite that, I grabbed my jacket and combed through my hair to go down the stairs. My mom and dad came back to the house to find that Jonathan, Ash, and I were passed out in the dungeon area. I didn’t even know why they were down there in the first place and oddly enough neither did they. In fact the twins weren’t the only one who didn’t know who Lana was. Livana, Mia, and even the guards that went with me didn’t remember her. They remembered everything, but one missing factor, Lana, which is the only person I could think about.

At the table, the twins sat with their mates leaving me the spot next to an empty space that Peter always had. “Where’s Peter”

“Peter wasn’t here last night.” My mom told me as she put my plate in front of me. I looked down at the food and devoured it asking for another plate. Her brilliant blue eyes stared at me in shock and went to go get more food.

“I know we’re werewolves, but honestly man the way you ate that plate was down right animalistic.” Ash said while laughing. I glared at him and lowly growled, but notice the second plate in front of me and did the exact same to it. My wolf wasn’t satisfied, but we had to go to school.

Walking into the school, I searched for her to see if for some reason that she didn’t run away, but there was no way she would stay. It’s been three days to be exact and I didn’t even know why I kept looking. I opened my locker taking my stuff out when I was hit with a familiar smell, but mixed with another scent. “Look whose back”

“Awe I’ve missed you too.” His light blue eyes were smiling and the permanent smile never left his face.

“Peter” I growled at him and his arms went up.

“Chill dude” I squinted and sniffed the air again.

“You’re freshly mated” His eyes were in a trance again. He was so love-struck and I was happy for him. I enveloped him into a huge hug and asked him when she was coming to the house.