The Devil's Belonging 15

Start from the beginning

I bought it because it was funny, but yellow wasn't the colour for me apparently. Sam however, said it was really fitting for me and he walked right in front of me and stopped. My brain was racing ahead of me. First of all, would he kiss me? Why would he kiss me? Why are he standing so close to me, how am I going to kiss him back. What if he doesn't want to kiss me and I lean in to kiss him, which would've been awkward. What am I supposed to do?

'' why are you looking so frightened, Ciale?'' Sam's voice had gone husky and he took a baby step closer to me. My breathing hitched and I didn't even know why it did. Sam looked me in the eyes as he waited for an answer.  

'' I am not.'' I said childishly and resisted the urge to cross my arms. Sam laughed and leaned down to kiss me. His lips touched mine gently as if waiting for my response, when I didn't move he pulled back. Oh no, this was going all wrong. It isn't my fault I can't kiss.

'' sorry I shouldn't have done that.'' Sam was blushing furiously as he stepped back, and I knew I just had to fix this. A guy can only go through so much trouble to get the girl.

'' no it wasn't you-''

'' yeah yeah I get it, sorr-''

'' will you shut up?'' Sam shut up thankfully. '' I have never kissed anyone so I don't know what to do now?'' I said while I wanted to dig a hole in the ground and place all the dirt over me again.

'' seriously?'' Sam asked me, and I nodded with a red face.

Sam seemed to gain confidence again and he stepped forward and kissed me more passionately on the lips. My body was on fire and I found myself kissing him back with the same passion. The nerves were forgotten and I suddenly knew what I was going to do when I kissed him.

He pushed me onto the bed and lay on top of me supporting his weight a bit. He began kissing my neck and his eyes soon changed colour to black. His body pressed into mine, and he moaned as his fangs scraped my skin gently, not puncture it. He was a to gently with me and all I wanted to do was to press his fangs into my neck already. Sam smiled when I groaned in frustration.

'' getting impatient?'' He whispered in my ear and I nodded before I snapped out of the haze I was in. Whoa, that was weird. I have never experienced something like that before. The pleasure... well I am still experiencing it and I should probably push Sam off.