The Devil's Belonging 6

Okay so a pretty long chapter here, and let me tell you. I will not upload before I get 10 votes and 5 comments okay??? Try to make it, it's just a few clicks anyhow, I'll let you read.

I sold myself to the devil for popularity and beauty.

''it's been a highway to hell.'' I was singing along with the radio, well more like screaming. My hair was blowing freely and I was about to take the turn to left, the turn that lead to the woods. Lucavarious had told me the way to the school, and I had actually remembered the way. I'm shocked to, I never was good at remembering things, but here I was.

'You know! You sing really bad!' Lucavarious voice said in my mind. I was so taken aback that I almost crashed with a car going to opposite way. The car beeped at me, and the driver showed me the finger. Wow talks about rude!

'How the hell did you do that?' I yelled out loud before I thought it in my mind. Hey this was some confusing shit; I'm not used to talk to someone in my freaking mind.

'In case you forgot, I am the devil. I can do whatever I want!' he said smugly to me.

'Sorry trying to forget about that, but it's kind of hard to forget about you when you talk to me in my mind!' I said sarcastically back.

A pain so big shot through my body, making it hard to drive. I groaned in pain, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing me scream. But as I thought this the pain only got worse and I had to stop my car. I gritted my teeth together so I wouldn't scream. It felt like my body was being torn apart limb bye limb.

I finally screamed, the pain just got too big for me to handle. The pain stopped as soon as I screamed, stupid devil.

'Ciale don't tempt me into something I don't want to do. Well for your sake that is!'

'If you are the devil then why can't you steel this thing the vampire prince have yourself?' I asked breathlessly.

'Because I can't go inside the walls of the school and you're in no position to ask things from me. Remember that I have your family in my power.' I swallowed he was so mean and vindictive.

'You aren't hurting them? I have done what you're telling me to do, what more can I do?' I panicked.

He laughed and just left my mind with that, son of a bitch.

I started driving again, but I wasn't in the mood for singing/screaming. My eyes caught a blur at my side, and as I looked to the side there was no one there. I turned my head back, and right in front of my driving car stood a boy with a grin on his face. I hit the brakes with my foot and the car squealed before it stopped an inch in front of the boy. That's it; I can't take all this shit anymore.

''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? KILL YOURSELF?'' I yelled at him in fury, and I saw more boys coming out of the woods and circling my car.

The boy in front of the car only smirked and all the other boys started laughing at me, I was pretty pissed off. A girl can only handle so much in one day.

''get out of my way right now, or I'll... or I'll... I'll drive over you.'' I stammered, great now I looked weak in front of these lunatics too.

''now girly, you're pretty and all, but that doesn't mean you can just walk into our school like that. This school is for supernatural and I don't get a vibe from you.'' He said calmly back while he inspected his nails.

''oh you stupid boy, if being immortal and having the powers over the very air you breath or the same water you drink isn't supernatural, then call me Blondie.'' I said patronizingly and he looked taken aback.