The Devil's Belonging 15

I pulled on the red dress, eager to see how it fit. I looked in the mirror and I gasped, it fit perfectly. Tears began streaming down my eyes of joy. Something fit me perfectly, that had never happened to me before. A little skin showing dress was fitting me.

I began jumping around the room in the sheer joy of it but then a knock on the door broke me out of the happy-dance I was doing. I opened the door and Sam stood outside with flowers, red and white roses... seriously? How cliché.

'' what is it?'' I raised a eyebrow, waiting the apology I knew I was being given now. I would enjoy this moment because I'm sure the vampire prince didn't usually say '' hey I'm sorry'' to everyone... if I had a video camera I would recorded it before posting it on youtube. Did you know there was a youtube for the supernatural community too? Well there is, and it's pretty cool, but we never use it for something else than homework because it all supernatural facts or magical rituals.

''I just came by to say... I'm really sorry Ciale; I hope you can forgive me for it. I acted as a conceited ass and I know I can be a little over the top sometime, but please give me another chance and I wont screw up. Sophie can sit with us if you want to, just give me one more chance.'' Sam was pleading and it was a sight I loved. I pretended to think about and let him suffer for some more. He probably deserved it, but eventually I said I accepted his apology.

He came into the room and looked at the hovering light in the ceiling, the one that looked like a silk scarf. He sat besides me in the bed, and an awkward silence settled between us. He was fidgeting and I wasn't better, I was tying knots on my cover before he finally said something.

'' so how was you're day with Sophie?'' I breathed in relief; he had finally broken the silence. And I couldn't believe it had only gone a few hours since I saw that bloodbath with Lucavarious. It felt surreal that had happened, I mean I had just witnessed a bloody fight with demons and I was jumping with joy over a cool dress... is there something wrong with this picture?

'' it was really cool, we shopped a lot... I don't think I have ever shopped so much as I did then, and Sam, everything fit me perfectly.'' I said with enthusiasm and Sam smiled a genuine smile.

'' am I allowed to see you try them on?'' I grinned while nodding a bit too eagerly; Sam smirked while I ran into the bathroom and changed into a new outfit. a red tunica with a black belt beneath my breast, showing a bit of cleavage, but not enough to be slutty. With black leggings.

That was only the first of many outfits I bought, I was up to my last outfit and Sam had smiled and commented on every one of them. Sam was walking around me to look at it from all angles. It was a yellow T-Shirt with a monkey on with a banana thinking, how am I going to eat you?