68 ~ she feels okay?

Start from the beginning

"Well I've been thinking about it a lot in my free time and I know what to do now. And what do you mean why? Because I love you."

"But it's only been a week? People don't usually celebrate after dating just a week?" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"But I want to." Lisa pouted, hanging her head low.

"W-We still can. You're cute. But it's j-just different, that's all."

"Okay." Lisa smiled. Hopping over and kissing her forehead. "Go back to sleep baby." She beamed before rushing down the stairs.

Chaeyoung sighed and sat up, picking her top up off the floor and putting it on.

She slid off the bed, loosing her footing a bit and using the bedside to hold her up. Her head was swimming a bit even though she felt okay?...

(Lisa pov)

Lisa quickly began making soup for Chaeyoung. Hopefully she wasn't sick, but just in case, Lisa was going to keep her home.

She didn't want to risk it.

Her mom answered after a couple rings. Lisa let her know that Chaeyoung threw up the night before and that they would be missing school.

Ami agreed that it was probably a good idea because of Chaeyoung's weakened state. Lisa listened as her mom said it could be Chaeyoung's body adjusting to the changes still and to keep an eye on her.

Lisa was confused though, shouldn't the medicine make her body think it was still getting substances? How would it know about anything thats going on?

Either way, she thanked her mom and told her she'd watch Chaeyoung like a hawk before 'i love yous' and hanging up. Returning to finishing Rosie's soup.

Lisa wanted Roseanne to feel her best for tomorrow. Because after school, Lisa wanted to take her guitar shopping. Then have fancy dinner on the peer.

And after that, a ukulele and guitar jam session on the beach before a hopefully perfect make out session.

She had thought about going all the way with Rosie, in the bedroom regard. But Lisa still felt it was a little early.

And she needed to do some more studies.

Maybe she can later while Chaeyoung sleeps?

Lisa sighed and brought the soup up to Chaeyoung, opening the door and seeing her laying on the bed in her top and underwear.

"Hi baby." Lisa smiled, bringing the food to her.

"Hi."

"You okay?"

"I was a little light headed in the bathroom earlier, but I'm fine now."

"Okay." Lisa pouted. "Here, have some soup. I'll stay with you until you fall asleep again afterwards."

"I don't want to sleep all day." Chaeyoung frowned. Taking the spoon and beginning her meal.

"I know. But my baby can't be sick." Lisa whispered, snuggling into her side as Chaeyoung ate.

It didn't take her long to finish it. Lisa grabbed the bowl and set it down before pulling Chaeyoung into her arms and laying them down on the bed.

"Will you stay with me?" Chaeyoung whispered.

"For most of the day yes. I'll probably have to leave while you're sleeping to do a couple things and possibly get you medicine. But I also have dance tonight."

"Can I come?"

"You want to come to dance?" Lisa asked. A little excited. Chaeyoung hasn't actually went to see her yet.

"Yeah. Please don't make me sleep all day."

"Gosh you're being such a kid right now. Don't most teenagers want to sleep all day?"

"Do you?"

"Touché... you can come. As long as you feel better and Jisoo or Jennie go too to keep an eye on you as well.

"Okay".

"Okay. My Rosie poop is going to see me dance."

"Can't wait, Lisa shit."

Lisa groaned as Chaeyoung chuckled and scooted up, kissing her neck a bit before settling down.

Even though Roseanne was feeling a bit under the weather, making Lisa too, the blonde was still excited to show Chaeyoung what she could do later.

She'd make it something the brunette wouldn't forget. Lisa kisses her forehead and ran her fingers through her hair as Chaeyoung began to breath heavier.

Lisa knew she was asleep, and it was pretty fast too. She must be a little sick, or else she would have tried staying up longer.

Lisa ended up staying with her. Falling asleep herself due to Rosie's warmth and scent. Chaeyoung relaxed Lisa so much. Even if she didn't want to, she couldn't help it.

After a few hours, Lisa got up. Chaeyoung had woken up too but Lisa kept her in bed. Telling her to text if she needed anything. Lisa went down stairs and fed the cats before lounging on the couch.

She spend some time on her phone, chuckling when she got a text from Chaeyoung saying she needed something, and when Lisa asked what she answered with 'you'.

Lisa told her to go back to sleep and she'd bring up some lunch in an hour or so. And if she really couldn't sleep to sketch something or think of her.

It wasn't that Lisa didn't want to go up there and lay next to her all day, but she had other ideas in mind. Opening a tab on her phone and going to the same site she did last time.

Falling down the rabbit hole of top rated videos of the week.

Fifty minutes or so went by and Lisa couldn't take it anymore. Clicking off the video and jumping up. She paced back and fourth before washing her face.

Suddenly Lisa was feeling very turned on, which she should have anticipated honestly. Watching videos like that, she knew what would happen from last time.

Lisa quickly made Chaeyoung a plate of crackers and cheese, bringing it up to her and knocking. A faint "come in" was heard and Lisa entered.

"Hi, feeling any better?"

"I have a small headache but my stomach's fine."

"I should give you a dose of your medicine then." Lisa pouted.

"Are you okay Lis?"

"Yeah why?"

"You look a little hot?"

"Oh, I'm good. Was just doing some push ups." Lisa tried covering up the fact that she was indeed VERY hot right now.

And it didn't help that Chaeyoung looked beautiful.

"H-Here. Some food for my baby." Nice stutter loser.

"Thanks." Chaeyoung smiled and took up the plate.

"I can go get the medicine for you?"

"Okay."

"Hopefully it's just from that. I'll be right back. Love you."

"Love you too." Roseanne said between a bite.

Lisa hopped down the stairs, thankful that she had an excuse to get another breather before her ovaries exploded after staring at the prettiest girl in the world.

She grabbed the bottle and syringe. Frowning while looking at it, sad that Chaeyoung still needed it.

Whatever happens though, Lisa will always be there to care for her.