68 ~ she feels okay?

Start from the beginning

Chaeyoung brushed her teeth for what felt like ten minutes, not wanting the after taste of their dinner or what ever came up left in her mouth.

She exited and crawled up next to Lisa, holding tightly onto her bare skin as she snuggled into her.

"You okay Chae?" Lisa questioned.

"Yeah."

"You don't seem like it?"

"How so?"

"You didn't say anything to me when you came out and I feel like I'm being squeezed by one of those constrictor snakes."

"S-Sorry." Chaeyoung whispered, releasing her grip a bit.

Lisa leaned down to give her a kiss but Chaeyoung turned away, causing the blonde to look worried.

"What's wrong? Did I do something? Sorry about not continuing to kiss you earlier. I didn't mean to-"

"Lisa, it's not you. You're fine."

"Then what is it babe?"

"It's me... I threw up and don't want you to kiss me."

Lisa's face stayed worried. She reached down and caressed her cheek, frowning. "You threw up?"

"Yeah, but it's okay. I feel alright."

"Should I get you some cold medicine?"

"No. I just want to be with you please. M-Maybe later, but I'm fine right now... just cuddle me."

Chaeyoung snuggled back into Lisa, the blonde wrapping her arms around her and kissing her forehead.

Roseanne soon fell asleep to the feeling of Lisa's breath going in and out. Ignoring everything as her mind grew blank.

She just tried to think about the woman she was laying on.

~

When Chaeyoung woke up from her dreamless night, Lisa had her arm around her waist as they had began spooning at some point in the night.

"You awake babe?"

Chaeyoung smiled hearing Lisa's voice. She had said it in english and it was so quiet and cute.

"Yeah." She smiled and flipped around in Lisa's arm. Touching her nose to Lisa's. "Your english is cute."

Lisa smiled a bit, but it soon faded. "Are you okay?"

Chaeyoung nodded. Leaning forward and kissing Lisa. The blonde hummed and kissed her back, pulling her body closer into hers.

"You sure you feel up for school?" Lisa said parting from her lips. She kissed Chaeyoung's neck while waiting for a response.

"Yeah... I don't want you to go alone." Chaeyoung whispered, moaning a bit from Lisa's nibble.

"I wouldn't be, I would stay and take care of you."

"I'm fine Lisa..." Chaeyoung couldn't even say more if she wanted to as Lisa crawled out of bed and threw on a top.

"Okay, so I'll tell mom to call the school and if you just stay here I'll make you some soup and I can run to the store later to get you cold medicine."

"Lisa... I said I'm fi-"

"We can't take any chances Chae."

"...Why?"

"Because tomorrow is our one week anniversary and I have something planned." Lisa pouted. "I can't have you sick."

"You planned something?" Chaeyoung questioned. "When? Why?"