'But it isn't silly!'.

I stare at her, 'Okay, what exactly is your point?'.

She stares back. Then, 'Never mind'.

It's my turn to smirk now. Raising my eyebrows, I say, 'Ah'.

One simple word. It has a brilliant effect. She blushes a deep scarlet. I almost blush too, knowing that she even thought about that. But I don't. I simply purse my lips, to keep from smiling. Because no matter how shocked I might be, I am acting weird, though, not on purpose.

I shrug, settling back on the cushions, 'So when will they finish?'.

'Huh?'.

'The room. When will it be ready?'.

'Oh', She says, 'Well, about tomorrow I think'.
Then she frowns, and slaps her forehead. 'Damn, It was supposed to be a surprise'.

I laugh. It's been such a long time since I laughed, and now these days, I can't help laughing, even at the silliest jokes.

'Well. You spoiled it'.

She groans, 'Please don't make me feel bad about it.

'Oh no, I won't', I cross my fingers, grinning like a kid, 'Cross my heart and hope to die'.

'What exactly is up with you today?'.

I smile, 'Nothing'.

'Yes there is. You're so sleepy, that you're acting all weird'.

'Ow, that hurts'.

She raises her eyebrow and I giggle, 'Okay, Okay! No more weird silliness'.

'So are you going to tell me? Or is it simply because you need to sleep?'.

I sigh, feeling happy. 'I'm happy, and sleepy'. I shrug, smirking at her expression, 'I guess when you feel both of those things, you end up acting all weird'.

'Sleep then'.

'Pity you told me about the room',

'Stop', she cuts me off. 'Shut up and go to sleep. I hope you become yourself with you wake up'.

I grin, 'I'll try'.

She ignores that. Settling on the bed, she pulls the blanket over her head, hiding herself from me.

'Sweet Dreams'.

I smile. 'Sweet Dreams'.

******

I wake up, and the room looks completely different. It has been empty since we had moved everything to our new room, the room me and mum are suppose to share. Mum had someone payed to decorate it in a simple way. We planned to do the real decorating ourselves .

We painted our walls ourselves, in a pretty shade of blue. We brought frilly white curtains, and a new giant bed and dresser. Every bit of our furniture was white. We even brought a round table with two pretty chairs.

Our whole room now, looks ahmazing. But more than that, It looks beautiful. Way more beautiful than I ever thought it would look.

We brought this pretty white carpet, to match with the furniture. And added the final touch by putting a giant vase at a corner, with pure white roses dancing in it.

Lisa, who was supposed to decorate, shook her head and said
'I'm sorry, but you've made it too simple. For god's sake! Please just let me do a thing or two'.

That's when Mum smiled and shrugged, giving up.

I get out of bed quietly, trying hard not to make a noise. Getting dressed quickly into a comfortable printed frock, I pull my hair back into a pony tale, leaving some strands loose around my face.