The totally weird feeling.

Her eyes are bright, more brighter than they have ever been. Pure blue. Full of light.

I shake my head, trying to get over the surprise. Without much success though.

All of a sudden I'm reminded of all those times when I thought about this stranger. I feel stupid now, angry.

'Who are you?'.

She blinks, maybe surprised. Wow, that's a surprise.

'Who are you?' I repeat. 'I've been taking that bus everyday since ages. You appeared out of the blue that day. You made me feel weird.'  What am I saying? ' You  were weird'.

Okay, I'm the weird one right now.

She smiles, 'I thought you said I was strange'.

Okay. This girl sure has confidence. Lots of it.

I shake my head. 'You know what I mean'.

Or maybe she don't.

She shrugs. 'I think you mean that I bothered you?'. Her eyes twinkle. So much of being serious. 'Or maybe it was my presence?'

'Both'.

Silence. Then, 'Do you happen to realize it's scarcely my fault that you felt that way?'.

I can feel the heat on my face. This is what I meant when I said that she was strange, weird. And the feelings. They sound so stupid when she says it. Talking about it out loud feels stupid.

Great. I totally sound like a weirdo.

I shrug again.

A smirk. 'Did I really looked strange?'.

I groan. 'You're making me feel stupid'.

'Pardon me, er, what is your name?'.

'Sarah'. I grumble.

I hate my name. I absolutely do 'not' like my name one bit. Not only it is literally 'old fashioned' but it's 'plain' as well. Plain old Sarah. That's me. Not.

'Pretty' she comments.

'Wow, you're polite'.

She grins. 'Nah, hardly.' Then, 'It suites you'.

Now there is one thing you should know. Never tell a 'Sarah' who doesn't like her name, that it suites her. It's totally an insult to the injury.

'Gee, thanks a million'. I have to roll my eyes on this one.

Then it comes to me again. The stupid strange feeling. It's just as sharp and forbidding as it was before. And I guess I have to blame the feeling for saying 'Would you like to come over at my place?' to a girl who's literally still a stranger.

Maybe I said it because I had enough of that feeling. It was like it was telling me that she was trouble. And as soon as I felt that, I 'had' to ask her.

She smiled. 'Sure, as long as you don't abduct me'.

'I wasn't planning to. But hey, that's not a bad idea'.

And 'hey', I 'smiled'. I literally smiled when I said that. And that is how we started our totally weird and 'strange' story. I never knew that she wouldn't even be much part of it, but she helped me realize. And that, it changed my life. Thought somehow, I feel like she didn't even knew that she could or would.

Sometimes, even strangers can surprise us.

...........................................................................

So first of all, I'm sorry that this didn't sounded so well. You came blame me for starting this totally 'weird and strange' thing.

It may sound childish but hey, I've never written a book before and it's not very easy to give Sarah a personality. Maybe because I was keeping my focus on Ellie.

And lastly, I 'like' strange as well. maybe not too weird but yes, I like stories with strange bits. They make you feel strange. Know what I mean?

Anyways, do share the story around. Let others know. And keep reading. :)