Memories.

I woke up early today, even before sunrise, screaming because of a horrible nightmare.

My heart was beating so fast, I could practically hear it's heartbeat in my head. My head throbbed, and the darkness in the room made me feel blind. Desperate and blind.

Mum came running into my room, her hair messy and all over the place.

'Are you alright?' She gasped, totally out of breathe.

I nodded. Sometimes I'm not so cool. Not when I have nightmares. They drain all my energy. Those nightmares. Instead of waking up feeling refreshed, I wake up feeling worned out.

She raised her eyebrows, a playful smile on her face, a sign that says 'Are you really?'.

'Sleep with me?'.

I made place for her and ended up sleeping in arms of my dear mother. Under her warmth and the strange magic all mothers have.

I love her. I  love her soo much.

And that's what I said, before I finally fell asleep. I said 'I love you soo much'. And she smiled and said 'I love you more'.

................................................................................................................................................................

Short Chapter again, :p

Okay, I'm totally not publishing this without writing the next chapter. Not trying to be smart or anything, but some memories can be rather short, right? :p

See ya in the next chapter! :)