A new morning

'Mum?'

'Yeah?'.

'I love you'.

She laughs, 'Heh! You just said this about ten times!'.

'Well', I pretend to think, 'It isn't enough! I would say that a million times and it wouldn't be enough'.

She rolls her eyes, smirking.

'What?'.

She smirks some more, 'You sound like a little girl'.

'You mind?'.

She shrugs, 'Not really'.

The moon outside my window is full. The sky is glistering with millions of tiny starts, each one brighter than the other. I sigh as I tighten my grip on her.
We are lying on her bed, in each others arms.
Both tired but happy.

'I never knew you would even think twice about that idea', She says, frowning.

'I didn't. Well, for quite a while, I didn't. But I do now. You are right. We only have each other. I want to be as much close to you as I can'.

She chuckles, 'True love huh?'.

I smile, 'And anyway, Sharing a room is a great idea. A bit risky, I admit. But,' I bite my lips, 'I'll try and keep it clean'

She rolls her eyes again. She has been doing that a lot lately. I guess I have been acting like the little me more than I realize.

'You think I'm scared that you'll wreck the whole room?'.

I lean on my elbow to her a look, 'Okay, what's your point?'.

'My point?', she raise her eyebrows, 'My point is that it just feels weird. We're both grown up and you want us to share a room now'.

'It won't feel once we get used to it'.

She smirks again, 'Sammy was right. You are stubborn'.

I groan, 'Not you too'.

She smiles then stops suddenly, 'You heard, didn't you?'.

I frown at her, confused. 'Heard what?'.

She shakes her head, 'Oh, he didn't told you. Damn, I shouldn't have said'.

Now, she has me on. I grab her hand and get up, forcing her to sit and look at me.

'Tell me. Now'.

'He's getting married'.

What?

I stare at her. Simply shocked. I don't say a word. It's like I've forggoten how to talk. She stares back at me, her eyes telling it all.

'Well', I clear my throat, 'I'm happy for him. I mean, Wow!, That's simply crazy!'.

She stares at me with a somewhat kind expression, 'It's crazy?'.

'No!', I quickly try and make my expression less shocked, 'I mean it's very good news. Great news actually!'.

'You're babbling'.

'I'm not!'.

'It's okay sweetheart. You'll find someone else'.

Wait what?

'No Mum', My voice is all weird and stretchy, 'I mean, I never loved him that way. He has always been like a brother to me. He'll always be like that to me'

'Then why are you acting so weird?'.

A smirk again. I blush.

'I'm just.., surprised.', I've started to feel desperate. She's getting this all wrong. ' Yes, I'm simply shocked. I don't really know how to react. I mean, think about it! Sam, getting married. That thought sounds plain silly!'.