Chapter 28

Lucy's P.O.V.: ( I wrote this myself.)

After I win yet a other round of FIFA I get up to get a drink.

I find a worried Lia in the kitchen.

"What's up?" I ask. "I didn't even hear you come in."

"I guess you were too caught up in your game." She smiles and sips her water.

"What's going on? you look really tense." I ask curiously while sitting on the counter me and Cameron just made out on. I smile at the memory.

She sighs and goes with her hand through her hair, I love her hair.

"Anna ran away to be alone."

"What happened?"

"She got into something with Ricky, I don't know, he didn't want to tell me. He's looking for her now."

"Give me his number." She gives me her phone and I call Ricky.

"Hey it's Ricky. I'm kind of busy right now. Leave a message and I'll call you back."

I wait for the beep and start speaking.

"Ricky? Call me black when you find her. It's Lucy."

It's typical that Anna would run away when she feels cornered or embarrassed.

I wonder what happened.

Anna's P.O.V.:

I walk down to the beach next to the pier and get underneath.

I sit down and sigh. I will not allow myself to cry.

I hug my knees as I sit in the slightly moist sand and start to cry. I can't hold it in, I just can't. I try a bit but I just give up. The tears start streaming.

Why did I have to do that? The answer is simple,because I was caught up in the moment but I still feel like shit. The look on his face was everything I needed to know to know he didn't like me, ever, he just hung out with me because he felt bad for me or because Lucy convinced him I wasn't a loser. But I am and I just proved myself how much of a loser I am. And to think we were on the way of becoming good friends. I just literally screwed that up.

I can't forgive myself something like this.

I feel myself shiver.

It's getting cold and dark outside. I can feel the moist sand through my shorts. I grab a handful and start playing with it while crying and hugging myself.

Why can't I for once get the boy I want? I never even had a real boyfriend. Am I so ugly? Am I so despicable?

I didn't even have time to grab my big bag with clothes, I just took my small bag with my phone so now I'm cold. I open my small bag and look on my phone.

Ricky called me a few times and left a bunch if messages. I don't want to talk to him. He probably just wanted to make clear I don't ever be in his neighbourhood again.

I sigh and wipe my tears. I feel like such a wussy crying over a boy that never was mine but that's what happens when you've never before felt some kind of passion for someone else.

I look over the water and sigh. Why is this happening? Why can't I be like water. I want to be like water. I want to hold up a ship but slip between fingers. But no I'm that annoying blob that never disappears.

A stranger is approaching on the beach. I don't know who it is but I don't want to find out.

I slowly back away not making any obvious movements. I slowly get up and walk away.

I'm almost on the beach when someone grabs me. I want to scream but withhold myself, thinking about last time.

I turn around and am faced by a dark figure.