Chapter 17

Anna's P.O.V.:

I get out of my bed and head to the bathroom. I shower quickly and stand in front of the mirror.

I examine my body. I've lost a lot of weight since high school but I'm still not perfect.

I sigh and slip in my underwear. I apply my deodorant and put my robe on. I brush my dark brown hair and blow dry it a little.While I eat breakfast it'll dry in perfect waves. I love my hair texture.

I apply the small amount of make-up I wear and get in my clothes once I'm in my room. I hear the doorbell. Who could that be?

I open and find a delivery guy.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Anna Longcastle here?" He asks.

"That's me." I reply and look at him in confusion.

"I've got a delivery from a mrs. Longcastle."

My aunt, those are probably my books. I nod. "That's for me, where do I sign."

~~~

I close the door behind me and carry the boxes to my room quickly. I am happy all of my books have arrived.

I read the short note attached. : Dear Anna, I wanted to wait until all your books got here to send them. Enjoy! Xxx

I smile at the cute note and continue getting ready for work. At 9 o'clock I walk out of my room. Lucy's sleepy face surprises.

"Have fun at your model meeting, I'm off!" I say and disappear through the door after a quick hug.

I get in my office and start on my topic. Talking to boys, yeah. So maybe I could talk to Jc and Cameron and Nash.

They are boys.

I open Facebook on my laptop and send them a message about this interrogation.

Cameron replies he's free on Tuesday. I'll set up an interview with Jc and Nash later when they wake up.

~~~

I get home earlier than expected since I had nothing to do there. I get in and see Cameron and Lucy, making out on the couch.

"Get a room!" I playfully yell.

They look up and both laugh.

"So how did the modelling go?" I ask them after putting all my stuff in my room.

"They accepted me! I was almost too short but thank god that inch was there." Lucy sighs. Cameron just looks at her with his eyes lit up. They're really hitting it of.

"Okay guys, I'm sorry but my books arrived this morning and I really want to unpack them! I'll see ya later maybe."

I take a pair of scissors from the kitchen and start unpacking as soon as the door closes behind me.

I put on Ed Sheeran's new album X and start humming along while arranging my books.

The 3 bookshelves fill up easily, thank god the books are in good shape and packed how I left them on the shelves.

I grab the last book which is an encyclopedia. But it's not just an encyclopedia. I open the book and look in the carved hole inside. My diary is still in there.

I forgot to bring it when I came. My high school struggle diary has always been a big piece of me, together with playing volleyball and reading. I put it back and place it on the highest shelve.

I grab the few cd's and movies and place them on top.my sims games get a nice spot on one of the shelves lining the wall.

I save my Pokemon for last. I smile at my big collectors album and open it to look at my favourites. After a while I put it on a shelve and lay on my bed. I'm finally done. My room is complete.