Chapter 8

Lucy's P.O.V.: (Lucija_Dallas, the beach scene)

I am talking with Cam. Cameron Dallas!!!

After a while talking about his life and youtube and such. I need to ask him.

"You have a girlfriend?'' Hoping that he would say no.

"Yeah.''

Okay, I wanted to scream. You know the feeling when u meet someone, and you are obsessed for so long. And then...Bam!

"That's nice.'' I smiled at him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?''He askes me

"Naah, i don't need that, I'm free like a little bird.'' I smile, feeling sad inside.

"Hey guys, we are going to hang out in our place Luce.'' Anna said, Jc, Lia and Nashy following her.

"Yeah sure, le' go.''

Well, Nash, Cam, Lia, and Jc are going in my house, I'M NOT NERVOUS AT ALL. OKAY I AM.

While we walk to our apartment I talk to Jc and Lia.

"Hey Jc, can I ask u for favour?'' I ask him, hoping he would answer yes, so Anna's dream can come true.

"Can u do something for Anna, she's Ricky's biggest fan. I need her to meet him, so she won't drive me crazy anymore and want to do something for her."

"Yeah, I'll do something.'' He says, winks and turns around to kiss Lia.

"Aren't you two are cuteee.'' I say in baby voice.

"Yeah, we are.''Lia does the same, she claps with her hands, and blushes.

"Hey Jc, I have to ask u something, you are youtuber and everything, do you know if Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes are really together.?''

I ask him, and I look in his eyes.

"Actually they are, but don't tell anyone.'' He winks.

I started screaming, my prayers are real, omg. Zalfie. But I guess half the world already knows.

"What's going on?''- Anna turned around.

"Nothing.''

,,Don't touch my ass..Bitch.''- She says when I pinch her for fun, I kiss her on the cheek and run away, I love driving her crazy.

We are in front of our apartment and get in.

"Le' me just go change myself.'' I go into my room, it is full of posters now, I like it.

I walked to my closet and put my underwear on. I picked my high wasted shorts, and tank top that says : I don't wanna grow up. And put some socks with the Union Jack on em.

"Where are u?''I hear familiar voice,Cameron. I turn around.

"Oh there u are. I like your posters.'' He says pointing his finger at my Cameron wall..That wall is full of Cameron posters, almost every single one is shirtless. I blush really hard.

"Yeah sorry 'bout that.''I say

"Why are u here?'' I ask.

"Is it okay.. Is it okay if my girlfriend comes here? I didn't see here for 3 days and she's leaving LA tomorrow?'' He asks me and I feel like someone punched me in my stomach.

"Naah, it's totally okay.''- I say and smile.

I'm really good at hiding my emotions.

...

We are playing fifa with Nash and I am kicking his ass just like Anna kicks mine at her favourite games. I swear she is good at every game except FIFA because she doesn't like that.

I laugh when Nash loses, again.

When I was trying to convince her over the phone that we need a tv and the newest FIFA, I had already brought my ps3, omg hahah..

We were fighting and people were watching me , but I won, because I'm very loud, and yeah..

We hear a knock on the door. I get up and open the door.

"Hello.''

Okay, this girl is tall , really tall, She has blonde hair , going down to her shoulders. She has some pink skirt and pink top on. She looks like a barbie.

"Hey?''I say with a look like: who the fuck are you?

"I'm Sarah, Cameron's girlfriend.'' She says and I think I might pass out.