Chapter 19

Anna's P.O.V.:

After I've ran away they catch me again. I don't know what's happening but I have to be strong. For myself, for Lucy and for my friends.

I sigh and let them take me to wherever they want. I can't run away with this stupid ass bag covering my face and my hands tied up. I walk back with them, defeated, and hear a door open. I hear our footsteps but that's it. I dont want to try anything in case they hurt me.

We stop somewhere, I think we're outside again. I hear a faint giggle and someone silencing that person.

I don't know what's going on, this is so weird. What kidnappers go to the library to kidnap someone and why didn't someone there call the police?

I feel the grip on my hands loosen and then they are free. I tighten my muscles on my arms by clamping my hands into fists and letting go. Getting ready to fight whoever is there. Lucy taught me a few tricks back in the days so I'll be fine.

I feel a bright light shine in my eyes, I focus on getting my sight back and what I see surprises me.

All of my friends and o2l and also Andrea , Rebecca, Jenn and a lot of other people I don't know are there.

"Surpriseeeee!!!" They yell. I don't know what's happening. I can't form any words. We're in the o2l house, in their new house, in their new backyard. They're yelling happy birthday.

I see Lucy cheekily smiling and I see that Cameron and Jc were holding me hostage.

I don't know what to say so I say the first Miranda thing I can. "What the even heck!?!?!"

Everyone laughs and I hug Jc and Cameron."I hate you guys." I wispher. They snicker and go get drinks with Lucy.

Then I walk over to o2l. I hug Connor first.

"I thought you'd still want me on your party since I used to be in o2l." He sadly smiles.

I hug him even harder. "You'll always be in o2l for me, Connor. I love you."

I hug Trevor, Sam and Kian. Then I move on to Rebecca, Jenn and Andrea telling them how much I love their channels.

Music began to play when I started hugging everyone and people are dancing and swimming in the pool, I don't know half of them but I appreciate the effort.

I miss Ricky though, where is he?

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn around. I can guess who it is already.

There he is. My crush for the past 2 years and he looks even better in real life.

I throw myself at him to give him a hug. he chuckles and hugs me back. I hold myself together and don't cry, that would be stupid and Ricky wouldn't like me sobbing while he talks to me.

I feel my whole world click together. This is what my life has been about. meeting ricky.

I feel complete now, like I just pasted myself together after everything that had happened in my life.

Ricky feels the click too, I could feel the way he shivered a little when he first touched me, like he's also pasted together or something.

I definitely feel the connection.

I'm touching Ricky Dillon. OMFG. I can feel his muscles move against me and I can smell him close to me.

He smells like cologne and like toothpaste and like boy.

"Happy birthday Anna. I love your watermelon shorts." He whispers in my ear while still hugging me.

I have to withhold myself from screaming, there goes my plan of acting smooth when I meet him.

"Thanks Ricky." I respond like I've known him my whole life. He smiles his million dollar smile while he lets go of me. I feel like I'm on top of the world.

~~~

We're currently sitting inside.

Me and Ricky.

"I love this song." He says. The party got a little too crowded and we were pushed inside.

"I know, this song is amazing." We've been talking like long lost friends for a while now.

"Wanna dance?" he asks.

"Okay, but dont laugh at my dance moves. I look like I was just electrocuted." I say.

Ricky starts laughing.

"Hey!" I swat him lightly, laughing. "Don't laugh."

Ricky gets up in crab position and I follow.

Here we are running through the house yelling " I don't want it." and "I want that one." at each other ,throwing random objects.

I love how young he makes me feel again. We burst out laughing and when anaconda comes on we dance.

I start twerking because that's a natural instinct with this song, Ricky twerks on the wall.

I laugh at him but join the wall twerk. I start laughing at him and lose control of the twerk. As I fall I land on Ricky.

"ouch." I say.

"Are you okay?" he asks suddenly concerned.

"Yeah , I'm fine."

"How did you manage to fall like that, did you get electrocuted again?" He asks.

"no, I just lost control of the twerk"

"How does that even happen?" He laughs.

"I don't know, I'm just a dork." I sigh.

"I'm a dork too, but I don't give a what." He smiles.

" I dont give a what what what what what what what what" I sing and smile.

~~~

We are on the couch again, just talking about youtube and celebs and stuff.

"Ricky let's go get a drink." i say looking at the handsome brunette on my side.

"Yeah, but let's find something in the fridge. They probably spiked everyting outside." He gives me a hand and helps me up.

I did something with my ankle when falling from my master twerk and now it's swollen a little.

"Thanks."

"No problem twerk queen." he jokes.

I hop to the kitchen and sit on the counter while Ricky raides the fridge. "Arizona or coke or alcohol?"

"Arizona, I don't want alcohol. "

Ricky grabs the huge arizona and fills two glasses with ice cubes and arizona.

"Do you want to go outside?"he asks.

"No, I'm good but if you want to you can go. you don't need to stay with me if you don't want to."

I want him to like me, not to feel forced to be my friend and stay with me. I feel like a charity case or something. I dont know anyone except Lucy, Jc, Cameron and Nash here.

"No, No. i want to stay with you." He smiles and his brown eyes lit up a little.

~~~

People had started coming inside.

First kian and andrea had dissapeared somewhere inside. I don't know what's going on , they're so on and off.

Then a few people I don't know and ricky neither start grinding on us.

"Ricky, I changed my mind, let's go outside."

"Right behind you." He says, shaking off the girl grinding on him.

I laugh ad he almost trips over another girl.

"Why are you laughing, you fell from a twerk." He jokes.

"Touché." I take a sip of arizona and walk outside wincing a little when my ankle hits the floor.