Chapter 12

Lucy's P.O.V.: (Lucija_Dallas)

"Okay, we're here.'' Nash says, and I get out of the car. O m g. This is huge, the one in London sucks.

"Ann, we're going to Disney World another day.''I say and jump like a little girl.

"Yeah, sure whatever, just stop being a kid.''- God, she can be serious sometimes, but I love her..

When se relaxes she's pretty cool, I don't know what got her so cooped up. Probably the high slides, she's really afraid of heights.

"Heyy guys.''

I hear familiar voice.

"What the fuck is he doing here Anna?''- I whisper to Anna.

"I don't know.''- She says and waves to Cameron.

"Oh guys, sorry, I forgot to mention..Cameron will be meeting us.'' Nash says with scared look, it's not like Im gonna kill him, I mean I could. I took karate lessions for 10 years, I have black belt and I'm proud off it.

Okay, I used to be really agressive, and sometimes, I still am. One time I broke a boy's nose in school, 'cause he was messing with me and Anna.

From that day everybody at school would run from me in the halls, except Anna, I'm just scared that one day I'll go all agressive and do something to her, but I love her. So, o try my best.

"No it's okay.''- I say and smile.

"Okay, let's go.'' Anna says and takes me by my hand.

"Hey Luce, can u stay with them, I need Anna for a while.''- Nash said. I give Anna confused look and she gives the same back.

"Okay, sure.''-I say and turn back to Lia, Jc and Cam.

"Mhm, me and my lady are gonna walk a little faster. I need to talk to Nash. And I'm pretty sure u can stay together, okay?''Jc winks at me and I give him a glare.

"Sure.'' Cam says before I can say anything else.

"Bye.'' Lia says and waves.

"Yeah bye.''

Well it's weird, I just wanted to spend a day with my sisterfromanothermister and friends and now here I am alone with Cameron Dallas. Okay that sounded weird, But-- "Are we going?'' Cam cuts me from my thinking.

"Yeah sure, where?'' I ask lookin' at those beautiful brown eyes. Girlfriend Luce. I face palm myself in my thoughts.

"Let's go there.'' He points at a random slide. The damn slide is overlapped. So it's dark inside.

"Cameron fuck you I'm scared.''- I say while we were about to slide down.

"Language.'' He warns me with baby voice.

"Yeah, sorry sometimes I have problems with that. U know, mom and dad were strict about that, so when I'm out I swear too much.'' I say.

"Oh..''- He says.

"Cameron let's go away from here. I'm too scared.'' My biggest fears are the dark and lifts, I'm claustofobic.

"Shh don't be scared, here give me a hand.''

I give him my hand, and fireworks just go through me, oh god.

...

"Never again.'' I say and jump out of that thing, i don't even wanna look at it.

We went on 10 different drives I don't wanna go anywhere anymore.

"Let's go for a walk then.''- Cam says so we go for a walk.

"Soo. How's going with Sarah?'' I say and his beautiful smile disappears. "I'm sorry, it's not my business , i shouldn't've ---''

"No it's okay, I'll tell you.'' Cameron cuts my apology.

"Okay..''- I say and we sat on small beach.

"So yesterday, she was leaving the town and we were supposed to meet at 6 at her place, I came at 4 to suprise her. And I didn't knock on the door, I never do, I came in and I saw.." Then he started to crying.

Maybe she died? Omg Luce watch your thoughts.

"Shh, it's okay.'' I say and hug him, I just wanted to, I felt like I needed to.

"She and some random guy..were having sex, on the fuckin' couch'' He yells and starts crying some more.

"Hey, she's a slut, she doesn't deserve you. Calm down'' His tears disappear when I move over his cheeks with my fingers.

"Listen to me.'' I continue."Don't cry, Everything's gonna be fine, I'm here.''I say.

"She just looked at me, and.. she continued.''

OMG that girl is such a slut, and..

"She's heartless. you deserve better okay?''

"Yeah okay, tell me something about yourself'' There it is, the beautiful smile is back.

"Okay so I'm from London, I practically ran away from my home, leaving my mom and dad a little note. I've practiced dance for a 15 years and karate for 10, so watch out. I have had really bad problems, i used to be really agressive, and don't be shocked if I sometimes kick you .''-I say and smile.

"Naah, it's okay.'' He says. "I'm a big boy.''

"Yeah sure u are, I'm scared of the dark and lifts. I took guitare and piano lessons, so I'm pretty good at it. I can also play drums, violin, bass, and more instruments.. It's like Anna, she can speak so many languages while I can play over 10 instruments, but problem is I can't sing, I sound like, like a dying cat?'' I laugh.

"Yeah, haha, wait what about karate and dancing. Did you find a place to dance here?''He askes me.

"Naah, I practise at home and stuff.''

"Oh, what do you do for living?''

"I wanna be a model, like you.''- I say and smile.

"How did you kn..''

I cut him."Bitch please I'm your biggest fan.'' I wink.

"About modelling, you can come on a photo shoot with me, I'll see what can I do''

"Really, thanks I don't wanna work at that stupid target, it's pathetic and lame.''

"Yeah sure. Lucy..I have feeling like we're going to be very very good friends.'' He smiles and I nod.

Well, that's a good start.

I smiled to him and he hug me.

"What's going on?''- I turn around and see Anna and Nash.