Chapter 14

Lucy's P.O.V.: (Lucija_Dallas)

"I want 5 burgers, 3 portions of fries, and a coke..No, scrap that , I'll have Two.''I say to the young girl who is watching me like I'm out of my mind, just like the others..

"What? I'm hungry, don't judge.'' I say

We order our food and sit down.

"Yea, tomorrow.. U girls going shopping with me girls." Lia asks and I nod.

"Of course, I need some supra's and a few new beanies.'' I say and smile.

Ana shakes her head.

I'm not going, I'm trying to save up to an IMac.'' Anna says.

"Okay , so.. we're going?'' Lia asks.

"Yeah sure. I mean if it's okay with you A?'' I am feeling a bit gulity.

"No no ,it's okay, go ahead. I will decorate a house a little bit. Watch some tv.''- She says and smiles at me, giving me a thumbs up.

"FOOD IS HERE.!'' I yell when I see the food.

"Omg, that girl sure loves her food'' Anna mumbles.

I start eating, and I eat my food before them, I haven't eaten anything today, again, don't judge.

When we finish eating and drinking everything. We leave to go to our place to hangout. We are at our apartment. I am talking to Jc and Lia, while Anna and Nash were kidding with Cameron, he was blushing, well that's cute.

"Hey what are we going to do with A's birthday?'' Jc asked and I remember my brilliant idea.

"Anna's birthday is in one week and I thought that we could throw a surprise party. Okay, so my idea , Lia you will go with her, somewhere idk, shopping or no.. You'll go in library, she won't get out for 3 hours at least. We'll set up a party at you guys's house so all of O2l can come. And then we'll go ahead and let someone fake kidnap her. She hates those tv shows. This will be awesome. And then we drive her to the O2l house and surpriseeeee, a big party!" I say.

"That's amazing! It's a deal. I already told Ricky about her and he said he wants to meet her.''Jc says.

"Yea--'' My fuckin' phone interrupts me and yeah the ringtone is Cam's laugh.

"What?''-Cameron starts laughing the same laugh and I blush

"Yeah well, you know I'm massive fangirl. I should answer that.''

I see mom is calling so I go into my room.

"Hay mother.'' I answer and once again I hear a strong British accent, and no it isn't that strong this time, I think she wis crying.

"Hey love, I just wanted to apologize, I mean you are 19 and you have to live your life, but you should've told us, you just left.'' Mom was crying, so I started too, I just can't imagine her like that.

"Yeah it's okay, and I thought you would lock me forever...'' We both start laughing.

After my heart to heart talk with mom, she says she'll send me my games, and guitar tomorrow, so in a few days they're probably here.

--

"Mom will send me guitar and games tomorrow.'' I am jumping. I am so happy.

"You play guitar?'' Jc asks.

"She plays over 10 instruments dude.''- Cameron interups me.

"Yeah, how do you know that?''- Nash askes him.

"I just do.'' He sticks his tongue out and they started fighting, well that's nice.

...

"I'M SO GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS.'' I scream at Cameron.

"I'm here you don't have to yell though.'' He says and laughs his amazing laugh.

"YES I DO''I am still yelling.

"Trust me she always does this, thank god the walls in my room are soundproof.''- Anna says and gives me a smile while talking to Nash, Jc, and Lia.

"And she will kick your ass.'' Nash says and he turns back to his talk with them.

"And goal.'' I start jumping when I win this FIFA match with 3:1.

"Real Madrid wins again.'' I continue to celebrate. "You know what I need?''

"What?'' Jc asks.

"A drink, I need..tequila.'' I say and they look at me with strange looks.

Ana shakes her head and laughs. "Of course she does."

"Cameron, you are good boy, now go to store and buy me some tequila, oh wait you don't need to, I already did.'' I say and chuckle.

"When did you buy that?'' Anna asks.

"When we were at that hell of a boring target. I was bored so I just bought it, I'm almost 20 and I kind of flirted with the boy selling me it..'' I say and go into the kitchen, I don't get drunk usually, this is maybe my 5th time or 6th. I'm just living the life. I take one bottle, open it and just start drinking.

"Want some?'' I give them the 2nd bottle, keeping my own, already drunk.

"Sure.''Cameron says and he starts drinking with me.