Chapter 25

I open the door to our apartment. Inside are Jc, Lia, Cam, Nash and Lucy. The usual gang.

"Hey guys what's up?" I ask while grabbing a drink from the fridge and sitting in a comfy chair.

"Anna! They're out ruling me!" Nash yells and walks over to the chair hiding behind my hair.

I laugh. "Nash, what about that girl you like?"

"Nash likes someone?" Lucy yells, fangirling already.

"Thanks." He sighs.

"Sorry! But they would've found out on their own. Now tell us."

"Okay then. I'll tell you guys."

"Yeehaa for love!" Jc yells.

I give him a confused look and focus on Nash again.

"So I asked her out a few weeks ago but she was busy and she hasn't called back." He sadly tells us.

I feel bad for him, he's a great guy. I should help him a little

"Let's go to a club somewhere soon, you can dance away everything."

"Or drink. I was really into her."

"Not too much, you don't wanna have a beer belly like homer." I say chuckling.

"Let's watch some Simpsons!" Lucy says.

"That's a good idea." Jc agrees.

I get us some ice cream and we sit down and watch a few episodes while talking about youth memories .

~~~

-Wanna hang out?-

It's been two days since our last hang out and Ricky is texting me again. I should probably go, who am I kidding, I'm not saying no.

-Where? 😁-

- My house. I have something important to tell you.😀-

OMG, he probably has a girlfriend. That's it. I sigh, I can't do this. But I really want to know who it is.

-Sure, we'll come over.- I text him dryly, not adding an mojo because I feel bad. My stomach aches and I just want to crawl in bed. I have to get out.

I walk out of my room into Lucy's.

"Get up, we're going to the o2l house."

"Okay miss bossy pants." She says and gets up.

I laugh and swat her. "I'm not!"

"You are, who are you kidding."

"Myself." I sigh and walk out of the room.

"Be ready in 15!" I yell back.

"Sureeeee mom." She yells back.

I chuckle and walk back to my room. I grab a grey gryffindor shirt and a pair of blue shorts, pairing it of with some chucks and a few wizardy bracelets I'm done.

I grab my phone and my penny board.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah!" She walks out in the same outfit but with band merch and we laugh at each other.

"We are so weird." I mumble and walk down the stairs.

Lucy follows, her light blue eyes twinkling and her hair in beautiful waves like always.

We put our boards down and start going towards their house.

I listen to the new one direction song and sing out loud when there aren't people close. Lucy does the same and we switch parts.

I laugh as we ring the door bell. I stop immediately when I realise what's coming. Lucy gives me a sceptical look but turns around as Jc opens the door and gives us both a hug.

"You guys now the way." He walks behind us to the living room. Kian is sprawled across the couch like a sea star and is sleeping.

"Sshhhh! Don't wake him!" I say, while putting my finger on my lips and sneaking up to the couch. I jump on Kian and start tickling him.

"Wake up bitch!" I yell and laugh. He jumps awake almost pushing me off but failing as I hold onto the couch. I laugh hysterically at his weirded out face.

I get off of him and let him walk to his room, still sleepy. Ricky walks into the living room.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Ricky!" I say while he hugs me. I feel him calm down a little while he hugs me and then he moves on to shake Lucy's hand and introduce himself.

Then Lucy walks away to find Jc and I'm left with Ricky.

"Wanna go to my room?"

"Sure." I say, trying to sound normal but the suspense is killing me.