Chapter 18

Jc's P.O.V.: (IKR random)

I put the mask around Anna's head.

She must have realised she's being kidnapped because she starts screaming and tearing the place up like crazy. After she dropped her books she started kicking and slapping everything around her.

"Let me gooooo! I didn't do anything!" She screams. I feel really bad for doing this to her.

I motion Cameron to come over and he ties her hands behind her back. It seems like she started crying or something. This is so bad.

"It's my birthday for god's sake. Let me go! I'm not who you're looking for!" She tries. Lucy gives us a thumbs up. She has told the librarians about our plan so there is no one around.

We struggle to get her moving. She keeps kicking around and tries to get loose. She's quite strong but we are two very muscular men. We can handle her. Haha.

Lucy opens the back door and we push her in. She is still trying to get loose and kicks around like crazy. She turns her back to the doors and tries to unlock them. She fails miserably and then tries to untie herself again.

I have to hold in my laugh. Cameron is grinning next to me with Lucy in his lap. We drive to the o2l house in silence. This is going smoothly.

~~~

I look back through the rear view mirror and see she's trying to untie her hands. The string holding her hands together is on the verge of breaking.

"Shit." I curse and tap Cameron. Anna has found some sort of ice scraper on the floor in the back. I use it in the winter when I go somewhere in the cold.

She's using it to untie her hands.

Cameron let's go of Lucy and somehow wrenches himself to the back seat. He takes the ice scraper and holds her hands in place. She's sobbing quietly.

I feel really bad and I see Lucy is feeling the same. But at least her party will be amazing.

We stop in front of the o2l house. I turn of the engine and open the door for Cameron. He tries to get her out but I have to help him.

We finally get her out but while I close the door she wiggles from their grip and starts running towards our neighbours house.

We run after her. Thank god her mask is not helping her with running and she has to stop several times to walk around cars and such.

We chase after her and finally catch her 3 houses from ours. We walk her back inside.