Chapter 26

My hands tremble a little so I sit on them while Ricky sits on his desk chair.

"What's up Richard?" I say whole trying to sound normal. I don't really know what has gotten into me. I guess that's what happens when you have been adoring someone for 2 years and they are about to tell you they are dating someone else or something even more drastic.

He smiles and cheers. "I'm going on tour and I'm taking you with me!"

I was about to burst out and cry or something but this news is way better.

"What?"

"Me and Trevor are going on tour to a few cities and we'll do a few meet ups, I want you to come!" He smiles excitedly, his brown eyes lighting up as he talks fast, telling me everything about his tour.

I listen to every word and feel myself get liquid inside. I'm so happy.

"Ricky, that's amazing! And I need to hear your new song ASAP!" I say.

He chuckles. "You will, of course you will."

I smile at his remark and get up to hug him. He seems a little surprised but hugs me back eventually.

"I'm so happy for you." I whisper into his ear while I tiptoe a little to reach it.

"Thanks Anna, that means so much."

The smell of his cologne, mixed with a little sweat makes me want to take him away and never bring him back.

To Avalon perhaps or somewhere even more beautiful.

~~~

I sit down on my bed, untie my shoes and get ready for bed, I really don't feel like doing anything right now but it seems that we'll be going out tomorrow, for Nash.

I asked Ricky to join us and he happily accepted.

I love Ricky so much, he's so nice and I could just drown in his eyes. His lisp is perfection and omg that body. I pinch myself.

Stop it!

You shouldn't be thinking like that, he just wants to be friends.

I actually really hope he wants more but I can't go around asking and then losing our great friendship. I'll do it when the right moment is there.

I walk to the living room and find Lucy there eating cereal, probably texting Cameron. They have really hit it off ever since we were on that beach and I love how she has a relationship of her own.

"Hey girl." I say.

"Hmey." She manages with her mouth full of cereal. I laugh at her and take an apple, sitting next to her.

"What do you think about some girl time shopping tomorrow. I need something to wear out." I bite in the sweet apple and enjoy how it tastes.

"Yeah, I should probably start taking the pill."

"What!" My eyes grow big with curiosity.

Lucy furrows her brows. "Don't worry, nothing happened. It's just a precaution."

"I wasn't worried." Although I was for a sec.

"You were, mom." She crosses her arms.

"Stop calling me mom, it's really annoying."

"Mom." Lucy smirks and sticks her tongue out. That girl drives me crazy!

"That's it girl." I attack and start tickling her, she sprays her cereal over the table and falls down laughing. I get on top and tickle her until she yells mercy.

I smile and get off. "You are cleaning the table."

She grunts and gets up. "I hate you."

"Love you too!" I yell back and walk into my bathroom to brush my teeth from the apple.

I finish in the bathroom and walk to my bed. I sit on the soft comforter and start taking of my socks. I love to wear socks, but not when I sleep not even in winter.

I get in bed and drift of to dreamland.

~~~

I sometimes forget how good it is to sleep in. I yawn and stretch myself in the while bed. The sun woke me up by shining in my face, it's a little before eleven. I did t wake up on time because I forgot to set my alarm, stupid me.

I slip out of bed and pad to the bathroom. I open the toothpaste and squirt it on my toothbrush. I brush my teeth and wash my face with my St.Yves scrub.

In my bedroom I don't dress in my normal clothes because I'll probably just be working on my newest assignment. I have to talk about confidence and standing up for yourself.

Yeay. So exited.

I sit behind my desk, groan and start writing this article that every magazine ever had already covered. I call my mom and ask for a comparison with the good old days and finish 3/4 of my work when Lucy calls me.

I get up, it's already 4 o'clock. That took longer than expected. I brush my hand through my wavy hair and walk to the living room.

"Luce, did you make me food?" I ask.

"Yeah, I made you cereal." She smiles and continues to spoon the cereal in her mouth.

"I'll pass." I say and walk to the fridge. I grab the leftover chicken I have from last time and add it in a salad. I sit next to Lucy and start eating my salad.

"Lucy, how late are we leaving?"

"Whenever you're ready, we'll all be hanging out in their new apartment for a while first. And Anna, I have a question. Will you go to the doctor with me in two days?"

"Of course I'll go with you, what kind of friend do you think I am?"

Lucy giggles and mumbles mom, continuing to eat her soppy cereal.

~~~

As I stand before my mirror I wonder what to wear. I don't really now what to wear or where we're going.

I just put on my stitch outfit for now and bring some spare clothes with me. I add a bow in my messy hair and put on a light amount of makeup to conceal my stupid under eye circles which I still have, thanks genes.

I grab my bag and meet Lucy in the living room. She's still wearing a band shirt and seems to have a change of clothes in her bag.

I smile at how much we lookalike and close the door behind us. Jc is waiting up front.

"You girls finally ready!?" He asks adding something between a groan and a sigh at the end.

"Aren't you used to Lia taking so long?" I say as I sit shotgun. Lucy sits in the back.

"Yeah, aren't you?" She adds.

"Y'all should go on a speed curses or something like that."

I laugh. "Sure ,we'll go." I joke.

Jc turns on the stereo and English Love Affair blares through it. Lucy starts screaming and signing along, Jc chuckles and leaves the music on.

My head fills with the music as we drive to their apartment.