Chapter 21

Anna's P.O.V.:

When the sunlight hits my face I wake up. I stretch out and yawn.

I look around. Where's Ricky?

I get up, pull his shirt down a little and walk around. My clothes are folded on his desk. Huh, weird.

I grab my clothes and get dressed in his bathroom. My dark blue eyes are even darker and the blue circles under my eyes are big. I sigh and wash my face. Then I step out and go to the living room. Jc and Kian are lounging there.

"Hey guys, where's Ricky" I say and grab my phone, checking it. Lucy called once but that's it.

"He had some errands to run." Kian responds. "But you should start opening your presents and then we'll drop you off at home." He smiles and walks to the dining room.

I follow him and sit in a chair. "Here open this one first." Kian says and gives me a small gift wrapped in wrapping paper with wishbone all over it, probably fanmade.

I laugh and open it. Inside I find a Kian bobble head and a gift card to subway. "Kian! Thanks so much." I say and hug him. He smiles and hugs me back.

Jc hands me his gift and inside I find a pastel ombré penny board. "OMG, Jc this is perfect." I hug him and continue to unpack my gifts.

I receive a lot of books, most of them I already have but I don't care. Connor got me some of his merch. I tweet him thanking him for the present . Trevor got me a few games, most of them singing. Sam got me booze. Andrea, Rebecca and Jenn got me new makeup.

They made a whole kit for me. I smile at the expensive makeup and continue. I get a lot of random gifts and keep opening for half an hour. Kian already asked me to bring some food but I declined, saying I would buy us lunch at Subway. I help them clean a little afterwards and grab my stuff.

Jc, Kian and me walk to the car and get in after putting all of my gifts in the trunk. I had put on my Connor Internet kids don't sleep shirt on.

~~~

We walk in to subway and order our sandwiches.

I get a grilled chicken one while they get theirs. I pay for our food with my gift card and we sit down.

"So what are you guys doing today?" I ask them.

"Just cleaning I think." Jc says.

"Ricky'll probably do the most of it though." Kian laughs.

I enjoy my meal and conversation with the two. How can life be such a dream.

~~~

"Lucy, I'm home." I yell.

Kian and Jc just left to go film a video and I got Kian's number for when I need him!I don't have Ricky's number though since he wasn't at home.

I throw all of my presents on the bed. "Lucy?" I walk into her room. She's sleeping there with Cameron, her hair sprawled across her face.

"Never mind." I whisper and close the door behind me.

I put my stuff on my bookshelves and my clothes in the closet. My new mug is put on my desk.

What is on my desk??!! An iMac!? Lucy? OMG, I love that girl to death. I hold in my screams and just squeal lightly while I start the iMac.

The background is Lucy but I change it to a picture of a Ricky and me I took last night. In the picture I'm on the left and he's slightly eyeing me while doing his duck face and peace sign. I sigh at his perfection and add some stuff on my iMac.

It's almost dinner time when I finally finish on my iMac. Well, I was just browsing tumblr. I grab my new mason jar I got from a girl named Suzy, I don't even know but she seems sweet for getting me something, and walk to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and grab some cold water. I sip on my water and sit on the couch. Lucy and Cameron are still in their room. I sip my water and listen carefully. I hear some mumbling, that'l be them. I get up and knock on her door.

"Lucy?"

"Yeah, come on." She says.

I open the door to her rainbow room and sit on a chair inside the big room.

"How are you feeling?" I ask them

"Cooked." Cameron responds, his face looks drowsy and pale.

"Dead." Lucy responds while rubbing her eyes.

I laugh. "Do you guys remember anything?"

"Nope." They respond at the same time.

"Well, I'm going to make you guys coffee and something to eat. Be in the kitchen in 10." I get up and walk to the kitchen. I get some chicken fillets and salt and pepper. I put a grill pan on the hot part of the stofe, adding coconut oil. While I wait for that to warm up I start the coffee.

Cameron stumbles out of the room, still in his pjs. I give him a cup and put one ready for Lucy.

I cut the chicken and start adding it to the pan, it sizzles a bit and calms down.

I want to call my mom and dad. I should. I've been avoiding it so I don't miss them as much but it's time.

I'll first finish this chicken, eat it and then I'll call. I promise myself. I have to call.